GTA PSP

Chris

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello you two. Welcome to The GTA Place. Better yet, welcome to the world of message boards. This is not an instant message service, and you will not be charged for further use. Please don't think of this as an Instant Messenger and post back and forth for half of a page saying things like "yes lolololol". Thank you and have a good day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the DS is officialy dead. The PSP is so freakin' sweet. The graphics are good, the music is awesome, and the loading times are short. Full stereo sound, beautiful Home menu, and an analog stick. G4 Media (The people who raped TechTV) said they'd trade the Touch Pad from the DS for an analog stick anytime. I'll post a song from Twisted Metal laters. I can't wait for GTA PSP!

Edited by chris82

need to ask a big question!

im from england and the relese from amazon in june 24 i think

im america its out i think

if i bought a american psp from amazon.com and buy game from england etc..

will it work and would there be a differaunt buying a english psp or a american psp???

this question i need help on bad.

i dont think i will ever get a psp, its jst gonna sit around, y not pay a hundred dollars more and get a tv for ur car and hook ur ps2 up? soo much better.

It's not the same thing when the PSP has different games for it. And you would also have to buy the PS2. Also, what if you're not in a car?

need to ask a big question!

im from england and the relese from amazon in june 24 i think

im america its out i think

if i bought a american psp from amazon.com and buy game from england etc..

will it work and would there be a differaunt buying a english psp or a american psp???

this question i need help on bad.

YES. The games ARE multi-regional. The movies, however, are not. If you are going to just play games on it, and can't possibly wait, then buy an American PSP. If you want to watch UMD movies on it, just wait. Just wait...