GTA PSP

Chris

If you are going to just play games on it, and can't possibly wait, then buy an American PSP. If you want to watch UMD movies on it, just wait. Just wait...

cheers bud i needed that i wanna use all of it so i would watch movies do u need a usb cable cause how do u watch a movie on your psp

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to just play games on it, and can't possibly wait, then buy an American PSP. If you want to watch UMD movies on it, just wait. Just wait...

cheers bud i needed that i wanna use all of it so i would watch movies do u need a usb cable cause how do u watch a movie on your psp

This is the LAST PSP question I'm answering, there is a topic about the PSP for this.

Yes, there is a USB cable for it, and it would be your cheapest way to put music and other files on your PSP.

I don't think very many movies will fit on those small cards, the one it comes with is only 32mb((let me put it this way, only around 4 decent sized songs, with one small song)). The movies are coming out on UMD, the same disk the games are on. I also think, BUT I AM NOT SURE, that music disks will be made with the UMDs, sort of like CDs. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT AND DO NOT SPREAD IT SAYING IT'S TRUE.

im getting it to

Yes, there is a USB cable for it, and it would be your cheapest way to put music and other files on your PSP

ive seen them there cheap but i hoped it could hold more songs and there is special movies for the psp now

what is twisted metal like

• 2 weeks later...