GTA PSP

Chris

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im definatly not buying it the first day it comes out cos it'll be like £180 and im waiting tell christmas because of either

a.My parents will but me it for christmas

or

B. if they dont then my christmas money will be sufficiant enough and the price cheap enough for me to get one

They aren't comming out here in Australia until the 1st September! Don't know why we have to wait so damn long.

At $430 I don't think Ill be getting one anytime soon though.......

HAHAHA! I only paid 250. You guys are really unlucky!

The reason it takes so long is because it's not the exact same PSP. They are region coded. Plus they are probably trying to work out anymore bugs they found.

• 1 month later...

I'm ordering my PSP next week :D japanese import. Then i'll be waiting for GTA. cuz i'm addicted to the GTA series! got nearly all of them! GTA1, 2, london, 3, Vice, SA and some modslike lucifer city etc. if i had a GBA i would prob have GTA advance too lol But GTA:LCS is a HAVE to buy :D

I'm ordering my PSP next week :D japanese import. Then i'll be waiting for GTA. cuz i'm addicted to the GTA series! got nearly all of them! GTA1, 2, london, 3, Vice, SA and some modslike lucifer city etc. if i had a GBA i would prob have GTA advance too lol But GTA:LCS is a HAVE to buy :D

that is good that you have all the gta series and now you are going to buy GTA:LCS soon with the PSP well it will be good like you already know now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

While that's a great bunch of info, it doesn't belong in this topic, and it didn't require that massive bump.

I have PSP cough

and im gonna get lcs cough

You lack smart.

actually i dont cuz im gifted... a**cracks lol jk, and dont judge a book by it's cover and so what the other person was talking about how he was gonna get PSP and is a poin of the subject, DUH! Don't scratch your head just yet either, maybe you should figure out first who actually lacks smartness, then you'll take it back...*shakes head*

i guess your username is right, Sposmodically Insane, only, you're just really insane. Ok, put it this way, your dumb nut #3 ok?

There were three dumbnuts, 1, 2, and 3. They were in a mental institution. They tested them to see if they could be released. So the doctor took them to a pool with no water. He says, "JUMP #1," #2 jumps in and kills himself. Then he continues, "Ok, I guess, JUMP #2," and #1 jumps in and kills himself. Then the doctor says, "JUMP #3!" and #3 says, "NO!" and the doctor said, "Why don't you want to jump?" Then #3 replied, "because I don't know how to swim..."

If you don't understand the moral of the story, or the dis, you must be really insane.

About calling me stupid, for all I know, I'm smarter than you!

So if I'm stupid, what the hell are you?!

Spam, you fuckin' idiot.

actually i dont cuz im gifted... a**cracks lol jk, and dont judge a book by it's cover and so what the other person was talking about how he was gonna get PSP and is a poin of the subject, DUH! Don't scratch your head just yet either, maybe you should figure out first who actually lacks smartness, then you'll take it back...*shakes head*

I'm still trying to decipher this badly typed post.

Oh, and that's a double post.

i guess your username is right,  Sposmodically Insane, only, you're just really insane. Ok, put it this way, your dumb nut #3 ok?

There were three dumbnuts, 1, 2, and 3. They were in a mental institution. They tested them to see if they could be released. So the doctor took them to a pool with no water. He says, "JUMP #1," #2 jumps in and kills himself. Then he continues, "Ok, I guess, JUMP #2," and #1 jumps in and kills himself. Then the doctor says, "JUMP #3!" and #3 says, "NO!" and the doctor said, "Why don't you want to jump?" Then #3 replied, "because I don't know how to swim..."

If you don't understand the moral of the story, or the dis, you must be really insane.

About calling me stupid, for all I know, I'm smarter than you!

So if I'm stupid, what the hell are you?!

Quit trying to sound smart, it's making you look dumb.

Oh, and BTW, this is the triple post.

actually, the other dude/ette did mention what GTA games he had and, whatev, but POINTS were about this topic. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another post that's hard to decipher for lack of understandable English. Wow, a quadruple post, filled with idiocy and spam. Now, who here is the idiot?

I'm the fuckin' moderator here. I've been here for years. I think I'M the one who knows what is and what is not on topic. If there is one thing you should know here, it's NEVER challenge/argue a staff member's decision. Ultimately, it gets you NO WHERE because you CANNOT WIN.

Now, would you like to continue ON TOPIC or shall I start warning/suspending you?

• 2 weeks later...
WTF how did i get warned for a really small thing and when he does quadtruple posts and fills them all with shit and you only give him a verbal warning, o yeah that was aimed at staff in general not at you Spaz, u rule

I got warned by Sky^ because he thought I've shold have (nuthing against him) and he to say it nicely with EXTRA care, right Sky^?

Anyways then Adriaan removed my warn for being a great guy, and I thank him. *THANK YOU*

• 9 months later...

spaz

Ave you got the manuals and stickers for your GTA games?

i've kept mine locked up away seperate from the games as the manuals/maps/stickers are what keeps the games value up on the market.

I thought about sticking the rockstar sticker on my playstation.

Im so glad i did'nt as its worth loads.