My First Map Mod

mvi

Yeah, at the moment I'm trying to build a shop, I've already coded it so there will be weapons spawns and other stuff but now I'm auctually making the 3d element. It's going to be in the field next to Sunshine Autos because no mods use that area and there's a massive area of grass, I'm also making a fortress so you can get 6 stars and have a really cool base, with like slots in walls to shoot through and stuff.

• 2 years later...
Yeah, at the moment I'm trying to build a shop, I've already coded it so there will be weapons spawns and other stuff but now I'm auctually making the 3d element. It's going to be in the field next to Sunshine Autos because no mods use that area and there's a massive area of grass, I'm also making a fortress so you can get 6 stars and have a really cool base, with like slots in walls to shoot through and stuff.

Yeah, sound grate, and if it almost finished then make a day when trailer of GTA4 comes out even more special and you could add Hunter on the roof of the building and/or tank behind it. :)