your least favorite mission

justhes

I've played it numerous times, but the "Supply Lines" mission is always troublesome. Even with good flying skills, you have to get lucky because the couriers might travel so far that you run out of fuel. Surprisingly, the other Zero missions were some of my favorites. I'm more of a helicopter person anyway.

Zero's Missions. Especially his last one where you have to drive the RC Helicopter and drop bombs and stuff (Boooooring)

if i was to design that mission what i would do is make it so cj has to find barkley hunt him down (no time limits) and kill him, not these stupid flying a rc car to complete a mission.

• 3 weeks later...
i really hate the one where you have to take flight lessons for toreno, that took me a week to complete on pc gosh

Didn't take me long.

I hated the level where you had to pick up the 2 english people. Boring and my car keeps blowing up (bloody mountains). And the key to her heart, that was boring like the person above me stated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hate Zero's first 2 missons, Air raid and Supply Line's. I completed Air raid but it took me ages and when I completed it I only had a pinch of signal left. Supply Lines is just too hard! I can't even get anything! I either crash or run out of fuel.

i used the speed things up cheat on that mission use it if youre having fuel problems. I dont like the one where you catch and kill freddey! its so annoying he sounds gay and zig zags everywhere! i like the one for big smoke where youre on the back of the motor bike and you shoot the trucks and luxury cars!

I hate Zero's first 2 missons, Air raid and Supply Line's. I completed Air raid but it took me ages and when I completed it I only had a pinch of signal left. Supply Lines is just too hard! I can't even get anything! I either crash or run out of fuel.

i used the speed things up cheat on that mission use it if youre having fuel problems. I dont like the one where you catch and kill freddey! its so annoying he sounds gay and zig zags everywhere! i like the one for big smoke where youre on the back of the motor bike and you shoot the trucks and luxury cars!

firstly the OG LOC mission is easy unless you are a retard and cant ride a motorbike! secondly freddie doesent SOUND gay he IS gay hence all the gay jokes like "you dropped the soap sugar i don't know anyhting about no rhymes"...

hmmm my least favourite would have to be robbing uncle sam just because it is sooooo long! it's not hard it just takes for ever!