He's banned but...rich?

1. HE DID NOT HACK TGTAP!!!

2. stop talking about hacking, becuase he didn't do it

and

3. you all know nothing of hacking so stop talking aout it :D

I am pretty sure it is old accounts, you just don't have glitches that give you 99K in forum money

and as for the gangsta, that is TG187 second account he lost 35k and then the gangsta earned 35 k the same day and he could'nt have brought a bank steal becuase the gangsta only has 2 post right???

As I know, I had the Bank Steal, Then I sent it Ciaran, but no one could use it because the Bank Steal wasn't working. Also, you EdWardTheGreat couldn't of hacked it, you really can't hack Invision Power Board, can you?

Or it could of been someone else who'd actually sent money to someone else by mistake, it could be one of the other members that are rich too you know. Oh and it doesn't show his name on their by the way, I believe the money's been taken off his account.

Unnecessary spamming/flaming I believe. One of the mods warned him and later suspended him due to him continuing to do so. This pissed him off and he sent me an email saying this;

"I am giving you permission to delete my account i dont want to be with you fucks anymore, bye asswhipes!"

And yes he did spell asswipe with an 'h'... But yeah, I thought what's the point of having him on the forums if he can't even abide by the rules and take a punishment...

Back on topic: I'm surprised this has caused such a commotion considering how money is not an integral part of the forum as of yet and probably won't be for some time until djbob2 gets off his ass and finishes the damn store. Then once he's done that I need to get off my ass and fix up the gangs system...

Unfortunately the one thing absent from this release of the store is the logs... apparently actions are logged, but there's no way to view them without going into the database. This isn't an important enough matter for me to go and look tbh.

Chris, why dont'cha give the *Cough cough* Money to me, I will...Ahemm...Keep it safe *Looks around*

I belive that as he's banned...And the admin (Or anyone with acces to the Admin Panel) can modify other peoples account, money, etc.

I think you should give it out to us all, like...10K for every, what you think?

Now back on topic:

Then, What the f*ck is going on with E's money?

(Yes, I'm to lazy to type "EdDwarDTheGreat)