Battlefield2

Wheelman101

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2, Rated the Best Battlefield out of the series, it all started back in 2001, when the first battlefield came out, battlefield1942, it shocked somewhat of the world, it was the best shooting game back then,now, its used to mod stuff, Next it was Battlefield Vietnam, a Very intense game, still today, very popular, but then it came, battlefield 2, the best battlefield of its kind, Ranking system, Unlockable weapons, Mulitple Countries, Huge maps, and my favorite map from battlefield1942, Wakeisland 2007.

Discuss how you play, what tactics you use on different maps, and if you dont have the game, look around or ask other people who do to show them how fun it is, and intense.

Discuss,

I played it numerous times with friends over the LAN but I don't really like it.I don't think it's realistic enough

and maps are tooo big and not very interesting (IMO).Anyway if somebody asked me I would say

Call of Duty 2 beats it in every way.Although new Battlefield 2214 (or whatever year) may be good...

I liked the trailers...

Edited by DareDevilX

yeah the 2142, isnt actually that good, its just like BF2, but with spawn points on floating ships...and the tanks float and yeah..

Not really.I am a personal BF2142 player. And the Titan mode is not the only add on. You also have beacons which allow your squad leader to place down so you can spawn on his position. Also, you get the walker and sprint abilities for various vehicles. Also defensive countermeasures.

2142 is incredibly shitty compared to BF2. At least BF2 didn't give you spyware and flood you with advertisements for Intel.

2142 is like BF2 except they removed wheels from all the vehicles and made the muzzle flash effects less like actual guns and more like toy guns.

BF2, however, pwns. I usually play on the Insomnia365 Sharqi and Mashtuur servers, the Robert Reeds Jalalabad server, the LegionAtWar public server (city/air maps), and random infantry only Karkand servers (to whore out medic points).

I almost exclusively play the Spec Ops kit with the first unlock, the G36C, which is the best gun in the game. I do the usual cartillery, C4 traps, burst-sniping, and just all-out rambo ownage. When I'm not being a Spec Ops, I play Medic on the Karkand servers and use the G36E (G36C w/ burst fire) and do the "kill/go prone/revive/repeat" routine.

I bought Battlefield 2 about a month ago and really liked it, although I got it for PS2 and I'm not online with it, which sucks. I would prefer to have it on PC, but my one can't handle it. I'll have to get a new one within 3 months, my current one is about 7 years old. I like how open-ended the game is, and especially the hot-swapping feature. I hate how some missions are WAY too hard, though - the very last mission springs to mind. Also, the NATO commander, the Asian one, his accent really grates when you begin to struggle on a mission and keep failing it.

2142 is incredibly shitty compared to BF2. At least BF2 didn't give you spyware and flood you with advertisements for Intel.

2142 is like BF2 except they removed wheels from all the vehicles and made the muzzle flash effects less like actual guns and more like toy guns.

BF2, however, pwns. I usually play on the Insomnia365 Sharqi and Mashtuur servers, the Robert Reeds Jalalabad server, the LegionAtWar public server (city/air maps), and random infantry only Karkand servers (to whore out medic points).

I almost exclusively play the Spec Ops kit with the first unlock, the G36C, which is the best gun in the game. I do the usual cartillery, C4 traps, burst-sniping, and just all-out rambo ownage. When I'm not being a Spec Ops, I play Medic on the Karkand servers and use the G36E (G36C w/ burst fire) and do the "kill/go prone/revive/repeat" routine.

Yeah but atleast BF2142 is free.

Oh and, BF2142 doesn't give me spyware and spam me with Intel ads.

• 1 month later...