33 members have voted

1. 1. Can You Cook?

• Yes
    • No
    • A little.

Howdy.

I think the toipc title is pretty self explaining :P

Well, can you cook?

I would say I can, I made some Borcht soup once (Well...Two times actually), pasta, fries, and some other stuff :D

EDIT: Added new poll question.

Edited by Silberio

Stuff that goes right in the oven / mircowave / grill / frying pan.. yeah. Not really anything big, meh. I dunno if I'll learn. I could just keep a woman around the house!

Yeah, thats gotta be the easiest :P

Thats the way I cooked (And that most of the people's way of cooking) In sweden, I throwed a mini-pizza in the microwave oven, and thats it, but I dont have that stuff right now, so I had no other choice :P

I can cook but I don't cook meals unless I'm home alone.

My God it's gonna suck at uni though having to cook all my meals for myself and possibly others... meh... hope someone there is actually a good cook :P

Well, that's what Ramen Noodles are for. And don't worry, it's not like you're gonna live in some dormitory where everybody has the culinary skills of a 5 year old. :P

I can cook but I don't cook meals unless I'm home alone.

My God it's gonna suck at uni though having to cook all my meals for myself and possibly others... meh... hope someone there is actually a good cook :P

Well... I guess you have the same problem as my brother had, he couldn't even cook Pot Noodle! He eventually was taught by my mom and started making more better meals than she made. I think you should start watching UKTV Food to learn. :lol:

Edited by TM^

I had to cook for myself when I was younger, now we have someone to do it. At that time I was pretty much home alone, now it's too many people around for me to cook for, and I really don't have the time to do it everyday. But I can make a few simple meals...