Help with some Maps

sprfly

Hi fokes. :D

In the download section i was unable to find that kind of map .. hope in the forums someone will help.As i read the other topics many people have finished the game yet so if someone have a map with all clothes,tatoos,barbers, and other shops please make a shot or something and post some link.

Thanks.

Man if i had to explore the whole map .. yesterday i have explored some unexplored places on the map .. there was a clothes shop and a barber but the clothes and the hairstyles was the same with those from los santos .. and yeah i dont have much time to explore cuz i have exams after 2 weeks and have to study .. i fill my free time playing gta and .. a lil bit boring when have to drive or fly to other cities and etc. :rolleyes:

Can someone help me out with a barber problem?

I need to find the first barber shop (the barber that rider takes you to it early in the game) but i have searched all the los santos and .. its like gone .. i have only two barber shops .. thanks.

Can someone help me out with a barber problem?

I need to find the first barber shop (the barber that rider takes you to it early in the game) but i have searched all the los santos and .. its like gone .. i have only two barber shops .. thanks.

Hmmm...

I doubt it's gone, you probably just passed it when you were looking for it :lolbounce:

If I remember correctly, the barber shop is opposite The Well Stacked Pizza restaurant and next door to the tattoo parlour.

Say we were to start at CJ's house, we would go in a straight line until we reach the road behind the train track, and then we take a left and kept going in a straight line until we reach another junction, then we turn left again and we reach the parlour

Map:

los_santos_directions_1m6m.png

Well it's readable enough, until I get a better map.

Hope that helped and hope to see you again soon :)