Butterflies

7.62mm

If I need to do something infront of a lot of people, I just pretend I am someone else and that when people are looking at me, it really isn't me they are looking at. The mind is a powerful thing. If you try hard to imagine something to this effect, you can do it. Pretend you are invisible.

Another thing you can do is think of what's th worst that can happen. If you screw up, so what. Don't get embarrassed, make a joke out of it instead. It will loosen you up even more.

flamethrowers are usually pretty good, the bastards can't avoid them. But seriously, don't let the nervousness get hold of you, I used to do several small concerts back when I was playing acoustic guitar when I was younger, and at school, and I just got on with it. If you show you're nervous, then people will more than likely feel you're not up to the job. You should look forward to what you're going to do because it's what you've worked hard at for a long time, so don't let it bother you.

• 3 weeks later...

Look, 7.62mm, I don't mean to be rude, and I understand you have panic attacks, but theres people out there that are much worse than you. I'm afraid to admit it, but I have depression, severe social anxiety, and mood instability. Now what your going through is completely normal, but people like me, it's just not the same... I may act normal, but if one thing triggers me I literally go into a panic attack, I can't talk, type, do anything! I am on medicine to help me, and I see a therapist.

To get rid of butterflies? To me, all I do is this, it's kind of strange actually... I'm going into High School and I'm a NERVOUS WRECK right now. When people say "high school is going to suck", I feel like I HAVE to prove them wrong. This is a strange concept, but it helps. Has anyone said your gonna fuck up in front of people? Prove them wrong.

Here's one problem for an example that I can't get over. I was reading a book in class and I freaked out for no apparent reason. Everyone looked at me, I said "I CAN'T SEE", because I didn't know what the fuck to do. This was in a EIGHT STUDENT SPED CLASS! I'm now going into a 20 student "normal class". When you get these panic attacks, imagine what other people go through.

I shouldn't say this, but no ones here to stop me - my uncle is DISABLED for social anxiety, and I can only hope that I don't have his gene. Here's the other part, my grandfather has it as well except not as worse.

Look, if you want to talk to me, send me a PM and we can talk on messenger or something. I just needed to type this, and for anyone that thinks I'm trying to get attention over this, seriously, just don't even say anything.

Look, 7.62mm, I don't mean to be rude, and I understand you have panic attacks, but theres people out there that are much worse than you. I'm afraid to admit it, but I have depression, severe social anxiety, and mood instability. Now what your going through is completely normal, but people like me, it's just not the same... I may act normal, but if one thing triggers me I literally go into a panic attack, I can't talk, type, do anything! I am on medicine to help me, and I see a therapist.

To get rid of butterflies? To me, all I do is this, it's kind of strange actually... I'm going into High School and I'm a NERVOUS WRECK right now. When people say "high school is going to suck", I feel like I HAVE to prove them wrong. This is a strange concept, but it helps. Has anyone said your gonna fuck up in front of people? Prove them wrong.

Here's one problem for an example that I can't get over. I was reading a book in class and I freaked out for no apparent reason. Everyone looked at me, I said "I CAN'T SEE", because I didn't know what the fuck to do. This was in a EIGHT STUDENT SPED CLASS! I'm now going into a 20 student "normal class". When you get these panic attacks, imagine what other people go through.

I shouldn't say this, but no ones here to stop me - my uncle is DISABLED for social anxiety, and I can only hope that I don't have his gene. Here's the other part, my grandfather has it as well except not as worse.

Look, if you want to talk to me, send me a PM and we can talk on messenger or something. I just needed to type this, and for anyone that thinks I'm trying to get attention over this, seriously, just don't even say anything.

Well I have to say that that was wrather rude. You don't know me. How can you say you are worse than me? You dont have a freakin clue buddy. As neither I do with you too. I do not know how bad it is. but I can tell you right now that wasnt very nice. Im not trying to start a fight I am just saying I think that was wrather rude of you but its okay man i feel ya :( We may have same stuff buddy For your info I passed out 4 times at school last year and had to be carried off on a stretcher.. now tell me thats not bad... Comon man. You have no clue.

Edited by 7.62mm

• 1 month later...