Advertize Section

Nope. Did this before and everyone spams it with their awful websites. Sites like gtagaming still have a section for this though, look at it. There's probably like 1 quality website per page, it's not worth it.

You can use your signature for putting a link to your site anyway. If you make a lot of good posts people will assume you're a good person and that you have a good site so they'll click it. If you make a lot of shitty posts people will assume you're a shitty person and that you have a shitty site so they won't click it.

I have a good idea. I put it in my forum but It would be good here too. We should put a forum Made just for advertizing. Do you think its a good idea?

Heh, well the Idea seems to Okay, but it can get also get alot of topics for members to join. I see that you've made a forum up as there's a link on your Sig spot, of course, Free Forums don't really contain much and if you did advertise a specific free site like that, I think not everyone will not be interested. The best way to start off is by showing how good your skills are when it comes to Administrating, Moderating, or even your GFX and Website coding skills.

A example of a good website is the link in my sig, as you see, the best way to get members to join is to make this site yourself, by using Dreamweaver, or any Web developing program. That way, you'd get alot of visitors per day. Or if you don't really have skill like it, you could as well buy a IP Board which is really good to have, but is really, really expensive.

So it's best if you place it in your Sig spot by all means, you don't want to get your topic closed and the link changed. Members can just click the link on your sig and see whether they like it or not. Or if you have a site thats already good, try making a Affiliate and get it placed on a official site, that way it's much better to get more members to join from just a topic. So overall, you have to think about this, whether you want to make your site official, or just make it a small community.

Just a little advice just so you understand by what I mean. :\

99% of the time, the ad forum gets wasted. People post their link, get 3 responses and then the thread isn't touched again.

If people want to join a forum, they will be willing to click on the link in your sig. Most personal forums are a failure though, especially if it's about the same thing in the forum you are in. For example, it would be stupid for one of us to make a GTA forum and advertise it in our sigs. We might as well just continue to post in this GTA forum.

It's not to say that people wont join a GTA forum like yours, it's just that you will get a limited number of people. I join everything though <_<

Edited by YellowJacket

Yeah right now at my site there are only 3 users. Me, my backup account, and Silberio. So I thought it would be a good Idea for everyone with a site to advertize for more users. I thought it would be better than putting a link in your sig.

@YellowJacket: I join every forum also. I'm a member at 16 forums and counting.

@TM^: Awesome Site Man!

Edited by Highwire