Miami Dade Police Department

MPD86

I downloaded the retex located here by MCPD:http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1353

but Its only for uniforms, when in the screen shots it has the squad cars and the building signs changed. Any idea what that is apart of? cause I would really like it.

Thanks.

I downloaded the retex located here by MCPD:http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1353

but Its only for uniforms, when in the screen shots it has the squad cars and the building signs changed. Any idea what that is apart of? cause I would really like it.

Thanks.

To the original up loader of the Miami - Dade Police uniforms GREAT JOB! and where are ya?

alright. I really wish he would have released them.

By the way, I am having a problem with the IMG Tool 2.0, I cannot replace anything with it or delete, because I am getting the "access denied" error, or its saying the file is in use.

anyone have any ideas for that?

Meaby those cars aint made by him, search around our mod database, meaby the one that made the cars uploaded them here :)

About IMG tool: Make sure you have gta3.img as non-ready only (Right click, then click on "Properties, and make sure the box that says "Read-Only" is unticked").

And dont try to replace things, there's a bug with IMG tool that doesnt allow replacing :P

PS: Allways make a backup of the file you're replacing!

Meaby those cars aint made by him, search around our mod database, meaby the one that made the cars uploaded them here :)

About IMG tool: Make sure you have gta3.img as non-ready only (Right click, then click on "Properties, and make sure the box that says "Read-Only" is unticked").

And dont try to replace things, there's a bug with IMG tool that doesnt allow replacing :P

PS: Allways make a backup of the file you're replacing!

okay got it. Okay, I looked up the retex of the cars, and the signs, but still nothing. I think the original author of the uniforms just likes his work to be private, and just released the uniforms for shits and giggles.

Good advice from Sil.

If you are comfortable w/ TXD Workshop or similar, extract the .TXD for the police car. I did this w/ the "Terminator 2" Police

Crown Vic, changed the colors to Blue & white & changed the LAPD door logos to VCPD (pulled from one of the PD signs).

I don't remember if the original cop car is Carcols compatible but you should be able to do something w/ it.