End of the World

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the thing is...is that when I have multiple dreams that are extremely similar in scenario...they tend to come true. Pretty much like deja vu.
They are just "Dreams" remember so I doubt they will be symbolic but I had a couple of similar dreams before but not the same as yours. Mine was about a supernova and the end of everything. I know its quite weird but I just forgot aout it till reading this topic.

Haven't you ever heard of dreams being symbolic and some dreams that end up coming true?

Well in 5 billion years at least this world will be destroyed ... the Sun will die ... I'm sure the end will be earlier :(

Global warming could kill us all ... Few years ago I heard about an asteroid ( or meteor ) will hit the Earth ( in the year 2066 ) dunno if is true but it will bring some serious "damage" for sure ... Wait 'till aliens find us :)

It's actually 7 Billion years until the world is engulfed in flames by our over grown sun. I've read that there is a "12th planet" that has an awkward 3,600-year orbit around our sun and that in the year 2012 it'll hit the earth. People have even claimed to have seen it and have taken pictures like the one below. But you guys could easily throw the idea out the window and say that the photo was edited in photoshop or something.

The supposed Planet "Nibiru" or Planet X is to the lower right of the sun seen in the picture bellow.

planetx1023061ak0.jpg

This is supposedly Planet Nibiru's orbit and this coming passing of the planet will hit us due to gravitational pull from all the other planets that it'll pass.

long20orbit1pw3.jpg

Your correct. This won't be the end of the World though. It will be a new beginning for all. A lot of us will be wiped out. We will get horrible storms, tsunamis the whole lot. As the gravitational pull of planet X will stop our planet from rotating for 3 days. In those 3 days we will experience the worst storms and stuff ever.

^ Are you serious, oh my god... its the fucking day after yesterday after tomorrow!

and since i live in the uk i think well get the worst storms .. Shit dude, is this true?

I have had allot of weird dreams, some of them actually happened, but only the good dreams thankfully.( e.g, i got a new skate board) ^_^

Edited by Freestyle185

Well it gets sort of weird though when you research into certain things like Planet X. There are a lot of things that seem to link together and make these things seem a lot more possible. End of the Mayan calendar is December 21st or 22nd at around 11PM and Planet X is supposedly going to hit us around that same time and on top of this, the whole extra terrestrial conspiracy fits into the whole thing.

If you think about it, if these abductions are really happening then the supposed mass alien abduction in 2012 fits pretty nicely in this whole thing. Extra terrestrials have been supposedly abducting humans for the past 60 years or so...at least a lot within that time. People have been getting put back with unexplained scars, implants, etc. So maybe these extra terrestrials are actually trying to learn how we work so that they could take care of us after the mass abduction before Planet X comes around to knock us out. You never know.

Well it gets sort of weird though when you research into certain things like Planet X. There are a lot of things that seem to link together and make these things seem a lot more possible. End of the Mayan calendar is December 21st or 22nd at around 11PM and Planet X is supposedly going to hit us around that same time and on top of this, the whole extra terrestrial conspiracy fits into the whole thing.

If you think about it, if these abductions are really happening then the supposed mass alien abduction in 2012 fits pretty nicely in this whole thing. Extra terrestrials have been supposedly abducting humans for the past 60 years or so...at least a lot within that time. People have been getting put back with unexplained scars, implants, etc. So maybe these extra terrestrials are actually trying to learn how we work so that they could take care of us after the mass abduction before Planet X comes around to knock us out. You never know.

Dude.

Don't screw with the ancients.

I don't know what to make of this really.

Meh, if it was true, i wouldn't kill myself. Incase it didn't happen. And because i'd like to experience the euphoria of being the last human ever in existance to have ejaculated. True dat.

I would draw a diagram, but i don't wanna go corrupting our younger members, or disturbing our female ones. (PM for diagram if you really wanna see)

But yeah, back n the real world... as nostradamus tha same guy who did those paintings of the 9/11 attacks, like 3 months before they happened? Or some other guy? Meh, i dunno.

Nostradamus made over one thousand predictions and historians say that over half of them have already come true.

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus 1654

Let the interpreting begin. Assuming "the City of God" is New York City, then the "two brothers torn apart by Chaos" must be the fallen towers of the Word Trade Center. The "fortress" is clearly the Pentagon, the "great leader" succumbing to Chaos must be the United States of America, and "the third big war" can only mean World War III as there has only been two big wars in the past. Spooky, right?

Nostradamus made over one thousand predictions and historians say that over half of them have already come true.
"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus 1654

Let the interpreting begin. Assuming "the City of God" is New York City, then the "two brothers torn apart by Chaos" must be the fallen towers of the Word Trade Center. The "fortress" is clearly the Pentagon, the "great leader" succumbing to Chaos must be the United States of America, and "the third big war" can only mean World War III as there has only been two big wars in the past. Spooky, right?

Nostradamus was first-class bullshit, so is all astrology. He could have been referring to anything with the words he used, if anything, the Vatican would be more a city of God than New York.

What?!

You're talking bull, Nostradamus predicted the most historical events in history, I belive 100% on Nostradamus predicted (What Freestyle posted).

And I also think it may be referring to New York, as USA is the country that bassicaly leads the world *Cough*Damn yankees*Cough*

(That was a joke)

WTF, of this year?!

I've heard the Mayan calendar ends about at 2012.

@7.62mm: Thats my catchphrase.

What?!

You're talking bull, Nostradamus predicted the most historical events in history, I belive 100% on Nostradamus predicted (What Freestyle posted).

And I also think it may be referring to New York, as USA is the country that bassicaly leads the world *Cough*Damn yankees*Cough*

(That was a joke)

Congratulations, you have the right to believe whatever you want, that doesn't make it true.

If any city in the US ran the world, it would be Washington, D.C.

I've been having a lot of sex dreams lately.

LOL.

You guys seen the film sunshine? It about a team that is trying to bring the sun back alive by bombing it. Though the start is insanely boring, if you like this stuff you might enjoy the last few minutes.

Well I heard in a million years the sun will burn out or something and everything will just die. I also heard that the moon will explode and cause tsunamis and mess with just about everything on earth. Not just tsunamis... BIG FUCKING TSUNAMIS.

We'll ALL be dead before the sun totally explodes. And that won't be for millions of years so theres nothing to worry about.