Superman Mod

Svonki

Go to C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models and look there. It's not a folder, it's an IMG file. If it helps, have your view switch to viewing Details, then list the files by name. "player" is the file you're looking for.

i cant open player file.. what program should i use?

You are replacing one TXD file inside player.img with another. So you file|open player.img, then you find the one in the list that you want to replace, then you right-click|replace with the new one.

but i have 4 folders to replace, what then? shared, superman returns, classic superman and clark kent beta? i dont understand a crappy shit..

You are replacing one TXD file inside player.img with another. So you file|open player.img, then you find the one in the list that you want to replace, then you right-click|replace with the new one.

but i have 4 folders to replace, what then? shared, superman returns, classic superman and clark kent beta? i dont understand a crappy shit..

I TRIED TO DO WHAT u said about replacing ans stuff, but what i got when i wrote BEKKNQV was a fucking sex suit.. can someone help me?

You must have replaced the wrong outfit. I don't know which one is which or what they're called inside player.img

The first thing you should do is try to figure out which outfit you actually replaced. Go to a wardrobe and try all the special outfits (eg cop, paramedic, gimp). If you haven't unlocked them all yet, use a 100% completed save game. Or you could just look up all the other clothing cheats, but there isn't one for every single outfit.

The Gimp Suit is what you got when you typed that cheat, see if you can replace that instead/as well. If you can't figure out which one that is, maybe download a mod made to replace the Gimp suit and see what that one is meant to replace. Once you know, you can follow the same procedure, just replacing the other txd file.

I'm not 100% this will work (the gimp suit might use a TXD with different things in it) so make sure you back up first.