Avenged Sevenfold

Oskar

A7X  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like them?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never heard of them

Yes, I was going through my songs and I saw right at the top= Avenged Sevenfold- Chapter Four

I was like WTF because I stopped listening to them a LONG time ago (When Chapter Four was still new) and since I heard of Trivium they were total crap. After going through bands and at the current bands I listen to, this was pretty awkward. I heard it and I thought it was good and now I'm going to go through to find other good songs.

Basically, the aim of the topic is, do you like them or not?

Not that easy to say so I'll leave the poll intact.

I like a few songs, but I find some very irritating, especially because of the bad vocals. "Chapter Four" is one of their better songs I agree.

What genre are they anyway? Some say they're emo, some say they certanly aren't... I've never been fond of emo stuff anyway...

hey3x, i like avenged sevenfold, but don't you go bad mouthing trivium, they got some skills and i love the crusade better than any of the synyster gates solo

trivium doesn't sucked, i love 'em

anyway, did you guys heard that avenged is going to release their new album?? i already know one song only, but i expect more good songs from 'em :lol:

Edited by ArtSweet