Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

Kyle Busch

I heard that Kyle Busch is moving to Joe Gibbs Racing to drive the #18 Interstate Batteries car. It might be a Toyota or a Chevrolet. That means that I will have to get a new $250 jacket from my official Kyle Busch online distributor come 2008. By then, hopefully I will have enough money to order that new 2008. Kyle Busch is going to be way better than Tony Stewart by the time 2017 comes and he wins the Daytona 500. Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, and Casey Mears won't appreciate their ex-teammate Kyle Busch until he has a few championships under his belt. By then, it will be too late because Kyle Busch will be the next Richard Petty or Darrell Waltrip.

==Kyle Busch 4 Life==

Who?

Kyle Busch is a stock car driver who is relatively new to NASCAR. As of August 19, 2007, he has 4 career wins under his belt and has competed in 100 NEXTEL Cup races.

Kyle Busch os not that good you know, I don't know why you like him. Jeff Gordan is better than him obviously and also his brother Kurt Busch is good but has had bad luck with the last couple of races. Overall though Tony Stewart is the best Nascar racer atm.

Kyle Busch os not that good you know, I don't know why you like him. Jeff Gordan is better than him obviously and also his brother Kurt Busch is good but has had bad luck with the last couple of races. Overall though Tony Stewart is the best Nascar racer atm.

You're going to be sorry one day, ps3 player. By 2017, Kyle Busch will have a few championships under his belt. Kurt Busch may have won the championship once but his days are numbered. He is lucky to be in the Chase for the NEXTEL Cup right now. However, Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch are going to be teammates starting in 2008 so looks like 2008 will be Kyle Busch's first championship year.

I wont be sorry, Kyle Busch isn't that good just gets lucky sometimes. Juan Pablo Montoya was good but when he moved to Nascar he went crap. And btw they vall Kyle Busch 'Shrub' becasue he will always be under the shadow of his brother Kurt Busch who IS better than him. Stats prove this and by 2017 I wont be sorry I can gurantee that.

I wont be sorry, Kyle Busch isn't that good just gets lucky sometimes. Juan Pablo Montoya was good but when he moved to Nascar he went crap. And btw they vall Kyle Busch 'Shrub' becasue he will always be under the shadow of his brother Kurt Busch who IS better than him. Stats prove this and by 2017 I wont be sorry I can gurantee that.

Kyle Busch is an investment I that I made because I was confident that Kyle could become the next NASCAR superstar someday. I got his jacket, I got his diecast cars, I even have his Beanie Baby. And if you think that I should start cheering Jeff Gordon instead because you call Kyle Busch a "crybaby," a "shrub," and a zero, you've got another thing coming. By the time 2017 comes, Juan Pablo Montoya, Kurt Busch, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, and Jeff Gordon will be envying Kyle Busch's Spike Lee-filmed commercials, numerous championships and a PlayStation 5 game named after him called Kyle Busch's No Guts No Glory Racing. It would be developed and published by either Koei or Square Enix and players will get to play as Kyle Busch as he wins championships, falls in love with Erica Dawn Dewey, gets married, and fathers little Kyle Busch, Jr. in the year 2015. Now that would be something to be proud of.

Kyle Busch is an investment I that I made because I was confident that Kyle could become the next NASCAR superstar someday. I got his jacket, I got his diecast cars, I even have his Beanie Baby. And if you think that I should start cheering Jeff Gordon instead because you call Kyle Busch a "crybaby," a "shrub," and a zero, you've got another thing coming. By the time 2017 comes, Juan Pablo Montoya, Kurt Busch, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, and Jeff Gordon will be envying Kyle Busch's Spike Lee-filmed commercials, numerous championships and a PlayStation 5 game named after him called Kyle Busch's No Guts No Glory Racing. It would be developed and published by either Koei or Square Enix and players will get to play as Kyle Busch as he wins championships, falls in love with Erica Dawn Dewey, gets married, and fathers little Kyle Busch, Jr. in the year 2015. Now that would be something to be proud of.

I'd just like to say, I think you're a little obsessed with NASCAR and Kyle Busch, dude. Maybe you should go see a doctor of some sort? As I'm not too sure why someone would be proud of a video game done after them, either.

I'd just like to say, I think you're a little obsessed with NASCAR and Kyle Busch, dude. Maybe you should go see a doctor of some sort? As I'm not too sure why someone would be proud of a video game done after them, either.

Look Sky. What are you doing on a NASCAR-related post if you don't like NASCAR? NASCAR is like a hobby to me and I just happen to like Kyle Busch because I see potential in him to win NEXTEL Cup championships. I follow his stats on the Internet and I like to watch a good race once a week from early February to mid November. That's nothing to call a doctor about. They should worry about more important things like 6-year-old kids who imitate wrestling moves or 12-year-olds who play Grand Theft Auto and take a gun to their middle school and fire live rounds in the air thinking that they are cool. And by the way, people would die to have a video game done after them. Hollywood celebrities want it, NFL players want it, and even NBA players want it.

Just like to say you 'invested' in some bad things becasue Kyle Busch will never be a champion, theres no way stats say that he will become a good driver you just think he is, your opinion isn't the same as everyone elses. And Erica Dewey who ever she is has nothing to do with NASCAR, Kurt Busch is better and as you stated before the nickname for Kyle Busch is 'Shrub'. Which says it all.

Just like to say you 'invested' in some bad things becasue Kyle Busch will never be a champion, theres no way stats say that he will become a good driver you just think he is, your opinion isn't the same as everyone elses. And Erica Dewey who ever she is has nothing to do with NASCAR, Kurt Busch is better and as you stated before the nickname for Kyle Busch is 'Shrub'. Which says it all.

Just you wait and see. When Kyle Busch joins Joe Gibbs Racing in 2008, he will dominate the NASCAR races. Pretty soon, Kyle Busch will be outlapping Tony Stewart and Denny Hamlin.

Outplaying Toney Stewart and Jeff Gordan? Are you crazy even when he joins the Joe Gibbs racing in 2008 he won't hit the ground running you know, and he ain't that good as well, he will need time to get used to his new surroundings and will most probably struggle in the first couple of races. He is always going to be in the shadow of Kurt Busch unless he wins a Championship which you claim he will.

Who?

Kyle Busch is a stock car driver who is relatively new to NASCAR. As of August 19, 2007, he has 4 career wins under his belt and has competed in 100 NEXTEL Cup races.

He's not "reletavily new". He's been driving in NASCAR for 2 years bud.

New drivers are:

Clint Bowyer -07:2006

Martin Truex Jr. -1:2006

Denny Hamlin -11:2006

J.J Yeley -18:2006

Juan Pablo Montoya -42:2007

I personally prefere Matt Kenseth because he is good and isn;t big headed like Jeff Gordon...

Outplaying Toney Stewart and Jeff Gordan? Are you crazy even when he joins the Joe Gibbs racing in 2008 he won't hit the ground running you know, and he ain't that good as well, he will need time to get used to his new surroundings and will most probably struggle in the first couple of races. He is always going to be in the shadow of Kurt Busch unless he wins a Championship which you claim he will.
When I play NASCAR 08 and I join a new team, I always adjust to my new surroundings and race hard. I'm 2 years older than Kyle Busch so Kyle Busch should be able to adjust to his new team and win a Championship.
Who?
He's not "reletavily new". He's been driving in NASCAR for 2 years bud.New drivers are:Clint Bowyer -07:2006Martin Truex Jr. -1:2006Denny Hamlin -11:2006J.J Yeley -18:2006Juan Pablo Montoya -42:2007I personally prefere Matt Kenseth because he is good and isn;t big headed like Jeff Gordon...
I know he is not a rookie. What I meant to say that he hasn't been in NASCAR as long as Ricky Rudd and Kyle Petty have. In three years, he will become a veteran and he won't be in Kurt Busch's shadow anymore. Martin Truex Jr. is my mother's favorite racer and I don't go there. And I don't like Juan Pablo Montoya because he is a foreigner (which means I definitely won't like Dario Franchitti when goes to NASCAR next year and races for Richard Childress Racing.

You don't like Juan Pablo Montoya since he is a foreigner?

Kyle Buscgh doesn't look like he is going to win the Daytona 500 or a championship so he will always be in other peoples shadow, I mean whats his ranking now? 7th? And also playing a racing game is different to racing in real life if you haven't noticed.

When I play NASCAR 08 and I join a new team, I always adjust to my new surroundings and race hard. I'm 2 years older than Kyle Busch so Kyle Busch should be able to adjust to his new team and win a Championship.
Who?
He's not "reletavily new". He's been driving in NASCAR for 2 years bud.New drivers are:Clint Bowyer -07:2006Martin Truex Jr. -1:2006Denny Hamlin -11:2006J.J Yeley -18:2006Juan Pablo Montoya -42:2007I personally prefere Matt Kenseth because he is good and isn;t big headed like Jeff Gordon...
I know he is not a rookie. What I meant to say that he hasn't been in NASCAR as long as Ricky Rudd and Kyle Petty have. In three years, he will become a veteran and he won't be in Kurt Busch's shadow anymore. Martin Truex Jr. is my mother's favorite racer and I don't go there. And I don't like Juan Pablo Montoya because he is a foreigner (which means I definitely won't like Dario Franchitti when goes to NASCAR next year and races for Richard Childress Racing.

Rudd has been doin NASCAR scince 1988 in the AeroWar 88 seasons.... So yeah not many people have been racing along with him

Who?

Rudd has been doin NASCAR scince 1988 in the AeroWar 88 seasons.... So yeah not many people have been racing along with him

Too bad I wasn't interested in NASCAR back in 1988. I heard that Bill Elliott and Darrell Waltrip were racing against him back then. Even back when I was in high school (1996-2001), I didn't watch NASCAR because I believed (and still do believe) that tobacco is an immoral crop to grow. I knew even back then that Winston made cigarettes (and not cell phones) and I didn't want to contribute to big tobacco. When I first started watching NASCAR in 2006, it was already called the NEXTEL Cup. Cell phone companies are much better than tobacco companies.

I can't believe that this post is still up in 2015. Anyway, Kyle Busch never became the championship-winning superstar I thought he was going to be. Right now, he only has 29 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series wins and he has never clinched a championship. However, he now has a wife named Samantha and a son named Braxton Locke.

Now that I've gotten older and wiser in my ways, I was arrogant about my favorite superstars back in 2007 and didn't realize that they have weaknesses like you and I have. In other news, Jeff Gordon is on the verge of retiring, Casey Mears is no longer relevant in NASCAR history and Jimmie Johnson is more about public appearances rather than winning races now.

I realize now that when they make a PlayStation 5 game about NASCAR, they will probably call it NASCAR 2021 and not name it after Kyle Busch. And I saw Juan Pablo Montoya race in the Indianapolis 500 a few weeks ago but I never made a racial comment at the TV when he crossed the checkered flag in first place.

If anyone is viewing this in the year 2115, take this as a sign that I outgrew the troublesome years of my life and I became a man slowly buy surely.

Interesting topic. I didn't follow all of your threads back in the day - only a couple. your line about superstars having weaknesses 'like you and I' makes me think you've been very relfective over the years. If you like reading, I have a few comics you might be interested in. I'm in the middle of reading Gaiman's Sandman series. Wild stuff... 

Edited by Nate10

Interesting topic. I didn't follow all of your threads back in the day - only a couple. your line about superstars having weaknesses 'like you and I' makes me think you've been very relfective over the years. If you like reading, I have a few comics you might be interested in. I'm in the middle of reading Gaiman's Sandman series. Wild stuff... 

Thanks for the offer, but I'm a little busy reading a novel called "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood which I've been doing on and off since Christmas 2014. It's a good book about a woman who is trying to escape a patriarchal theocratic society.