Results

Gerard

Today is A-Level results day. I haven't been to get them yet, but I took a look on Track and saw:

Welcome Gerard,

The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your place at Staffordshire University (S72) to study Computing Science: Computer Security (G416) has been confirmed.

Which means i got in :D

I'll let you all know what my exact results are later today...

Wee! Let's get drunk! :drunks:

Great job Gerard!!

It's cool to go to school with people you know. It's better than being the lone new face.

Not really, from my experience people who are lone get to know more people than those who already have friends there since those who already know people stick to them while the newbies have to search for friends.

Wee! Let's get drunk! :drunks:
Great job Gerard!!

It's cool to go to school with people you know. It's better than being the lone new face.

Not really, from my experience people who are lone get to know more people than those who already have friends there since those who already know people stick to them while the newbies have to search for friends.

When I was in college, pretty much everyone in my classes just hung out with the people they knew. One of my friends from high school was there the same time as I was but we went for different courses so I only saw her on the way to school and on any breaks we had at the same time.