cant beat "the exchange mission"

sharridiablo

how to kill all the cartel and get catalina??

ive been trying to defeat this mission for 2 days now and still cant figure out a way

any special codes i need or something?

---

how to kill all the cartel and get catalina??

ive been trying to defeat this mission for 2 days now and still cant figure out a way

any special codes i need or something?

i got as far as following the helicopter than im blown to pieces

is there anything i could do?????

----

okay so you people view the topic and dont say anything how hard can it be to help someone shiit

it cause im a chick right?

okay so you people view the topic and dont say anything how hard can it be to help someone shiit

it cause im a chick right?

Oh, yes, definitely. Actually, a lot of guests visit here. Therefore, a lot of guests VIEW topics, and not actual members who can reply. I don't remember this mission, it's been forever since I've played, I think the best help I could give you is to look here.

And use the edit button next time.. ;)

It's easy to beat, IF you do a couple things.

1 Get a map of the hidden packages so you have all your weapons at the Wichita Gardens save house. 100 packages also

gives you a rocket launcher.

2 Complete all your firefighter missions (20 on each Island + reach level 12) to get the flame thrower & be fire proof. Also

do your Ambulance missions so you have full health/

3 Get the BF Injection from Misty's place after you kill Salvatore & put in the WG garage.

4 Get the your Bulletproof Patriot (Don't destroy it on "Cappichino to Go") & put it in the WG garage.

When you take the mission, drive the BFI up to the mansion. The shooting starts & you run like hell, (don't worry about the Colombians) get in the BFI & drive off the cliff towards the save house. The BFI has a low center of gravity & is tough so it

survives the drop to WG. Blast up the road to your garage & get the BP Patriot & re-stock your ammo, drive over to the

dam & meet your "friends". Run down the ones by the gate & snipe the rest.

When the heli shows up, take her out w/ the rocket launcher & take the BP Patriot back to the garage as soon as the timer

is gone (or you loose the car when the game rolls the final cutscene). Get any vehicle & go back to the dam to finish the

mission.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw