Mafia 2 ?

Gycu

Just got this latest news ... Looks like Take Two ( WTF? ) announced Mafia 2

Freitag, 17.08.07

Take 2 zeigt Mafia 2 auf Games Convention

17.08.07 - Take-Two arbeitet an dem Actionspiel Mafia 2, das auf der Games Convention in Form eines Trailer gezeigt werden soll. Das geht aus einer Prüfung der Altersfreigabe durch die USK hervor, die einen Mafia 2 (GC-Trailer) mit 'Freigegeben ab 16 Jahren gemäß § 14 JuSchG' eingestuft hat.

Für welche Plattformen das Spiel erscheinen soll, ist unklar; der Vorgänger Mafia kam 2004 für PS2 und Xbox in den Handel.

Also it looks like a trailer is coming soon ...

I would need some help with the translation ... Of course I can translate more than 40% of the text but still some help wouldn't be that bad ...

LINK

Without to mention that Mafia 1 was AWESOME! :|

I played Mafia and it had by far the best storyline and graphics ( of the time :) ) ... I hope this time Saglieri won't send his regards :) The missions were so intense that my heart went crazy everytime I was playing the game ... Only Max Payne 2 and Fahrenheit gave me that feeling ...

I hope this time we'll play in Los Angeles :)

Friday , 17.08.07 tackle 2 shows Mafia 2 on Games Convention 17.08.07 tackle Two operates at the Actionspiel Mafia 2, the on the Games Convention in shape a trainer indicated will be supposed to. the ambulates outfield a examination the Altersfreigabe by the USK out , the a Mafia GC - trainer ) at 'Freigegeben as of 16 years according § JuSchG' confess has. at some platforms the game apparition debit side , am unclear ; the predecessor Mafia came 2004 at PS2 and Xbox in the trade.

There's a translation for you, the best I can do...

Friday , 17.08.07 tackle 2 shows Mafia 2 on Games Convention 17.08.07 tackle Two operates at the Actionspiel Mafia 2, the on the Games Convention in shape a trainer indicated will be supposed to. the ambulates outfield a examination the Altersfreigabe by the USK out , the a Mafia GC - trainer ) at 'Freigegeben as of 16 years according § JuSchG' confess has. at some platforms the game apparition debit side , am unclear ; the predecessor Mafia came 2004 at PS2 and Xbox in the trade.

hei, good job Dazza, but why is it tackle two? it's take two man, anyway looks like we still not clear about any information huh? shame -_- , but wow, in here we could talk wishlist just like in GTA IV :lol:

hei, good job Dazza, but why is it tackle two? it's take two man, anyway looks like we still not clear about any information huh? shame -_- , but wow, in here we could talk wishlist just like in GTA IV :lol:

I didn't translate it myself... B) The computer did, it's just the best website out there, cause latin is on there.

Pre-GC 2007: Take-Two Returning to Mafia

German ratings board reveals a sequel to Mafia is on its way.

by Rob Burman, IGN UK

UK, August 17, 2007 - That cheeky German ratings board - the USK - has done it again. This time it's revealed that Take-Two is set to unveil a sequel to its mobster action game Mafia, during the Leipzig Games Convention next week.

While the title won't be playable at the show, Mafia 2 will be shown in trailer form. However, apart from the fact the trailer's rated 16 years and over, the USK's listing doesn't provide a great deal of info about the follow-up. Looks like we'll just have to wait until the event kicks off next week to find out more.

looks like ign has confirmed it, and they will have a trailer :lol:

Edited by ArtSweet

Yeehah! I hope it'll be set during the 40s or the 50s :thumbsup:

Edit: I checked IGN and they say Mafia 2 is confirmed for XBOX360, PS3 and PC ( :thumbsup: )...

Can't wait for the news this week ... Altough I'm sure it'll be released next year :( :(

Edited by Gycu Brun

^ yeah, much easier.

May have to pick the original up some time, give it a whirl. Is it fo PC. The one thing i do know is that the artwork for this game was sublime. It was really neat.

If i like the original, then expect the 2nd to go on my list too. I'll look it up on ebay, amazon and stuff.

Edit: those screenies look positively yummy.

And chris is now from malta....? It's funny cos i know someone who really is. :gappy:

Edited by MrLlamaLlama