[VC] Abnoxious

GiftedMisfit

My first VC solo has arrived.. I think Gof did an amazing job editing this. Personally I think it's his best work to date. He doesn't even know I've watched the final version yet :P Would just like to say, Thanks man, swell job :D

The name abnoxious was chosen because all of the stunts are old (I believe) and this fact annoys some people, but honestly I dont care, I was just havin fun in VC.

ABNOXIOUS - @ TGA (the gamers alliance)

- ABNOXIOUS on the Tube

Edited by GiftedMisfit

hehehehe......the Editing just pwns.....i mean GOF rocks over editing....the dude is simply the king<no spaming, i MEAN every word i say>.....

For the stunts, GM....tha was very solid, man.....nice use of packer...nice bumps...nice U !!

Wish GOF edited for me <if i stunt anymore, <_< >

GONNA WATCH IT 2/4 TIMES MORE..... ;)

Edited by TOXIC

This video is in my eyes worthy of more comments than some guy stopping stunting which is purely spam which this post also is but this post have a fucking point in bumping this fucking topic up

Its really difficult for me to understand what u're saying....and its really difficult for u to understand how it feels to leave ur only source of entertainment....try it

This video is in my eyes worthy of more comments than some guy stopping stunting which is purely spam which this post also is but this post have a fucking point in bumping this fucking topic up

Its really difficult for me to understand what u're saying....and its really difficult for u to understand how it feels to leave ur only source of entertainment....try it

I can stop stunting whenever I want, since thats not MY only source of entertainment. Sheez, I have a girlfriend. try it.

----

But WhatZ your fucking point?? :huh:

Lol.

Watched it on U2B.

Cool video.Starting parts editing was great.Looks like Gf got little lazy towards the end. :P

Stunts were great.Again i like Gofs Song selection in Vids.

Great Work Over-all!!!