Huck's Custom Mobile Theme Shop

Whooa you can do this stuff?

Well I have a Nokia 6300 and could you make me a wallpaper and the menu pictures as well of

Wallpaper - Manchester United badge revolving

Menu picture thing - just make a plain red background.

Much appreciated if you could do this.

Don't worry, I'll do that in no time... By the way, your previous avatar has that animated Manchester United badge on it - could you send it to me?

Tell you what Im too lazy to find one if yu do this for me I will pay you $1000, just do it when your not busy I am in no rush.

Here's the theme for you: http://www23.ownskin.com/theme_detail?t=nETjlXi0 - follow the instructions and upload it to your phone via Bluetooth or USB (a mini-USB to-USB cable should work for your 6300)... Sorry, not a fan of Manchester, although I watch soccer... :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

8ep218dbkb4.gif

Something like this Red? I could'nt get the revolving logo so I used a normal one, I'll edit it if you can provide me with it (the link you posted does not work).

I used to use this s/w sometime back but its the first time I'm making a theme for anyone else. Also for some reason my old account is not working anymore.

If you like the theme then pay Huck i.e if you are going to pay anything or you can wait till he makes one for you. Hey Huck hope you don't mind.