Yo momma's sooooo fat...

Freestyle185

Yo momma is so fat, she's clothes are 'Universe-Size'.
Yo momma is so stupid, she walks the way...Yeah, whatever.
Yo momm is so fat...She crashed a car.
Yo momma is so fat, she exercices outside the gym...Stupid, eh?
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the zoo, the zoo-keeper confused her with a gorilla.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the circus, the people didnt know if they should look at the clowns, or at her.
Yo momma is so fat and ugly, when she gave you to birth, people thought Godzilla was having a son.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to cinema to watch Jurassic Park, people thought she was part of the movie!

I'm guessing you made those up? :lolbounce:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo momma is so fat, she's clothes are 'Universe-Size'.
Yo momma is so stupid, she walks the way...Yeah, whatever.
Yo momm is so fat...She crashed a car.
Yo momma is so fat, she exercices outside the gym...Stupid, eh?
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the zoo, the zoo-keeper confused her with a gorilla.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the circus, the people didnt know if they should look at the clowns, or at her.
Yo momma is so fat and ugly, when she gave you to birth, people thought Godzilla was having a son.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to cinema to watch Jurassic Park, people thought she was part of the movie!

I'm guessing you made those up? :lolbounce:

Yeah :P

I got nothing for now, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Your momma is so stupid, she can't tell the difference between cereal and a dildo.
Your moma so stupid she she couldn't tell the difference between a Nintendo Wii and a PSP.

Really now..... This is exactly the reason I find these jokes to be some of the single dumbest things I've ever heard. Some people don't understand that it helps if the joke makes sense. And even then, some humor would be nice, too.

And then the ones that are properly done are over-used and taken too seriously as if the person who says the most "yo-momma" jokes is ACTUALLY smarter/better/stronger/faster/bigger/older/etc.

• 4 weeks later...