Fears

Thomas.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO ghosts are bullshit, seriously, you'd think with the billions of people on Earth that ONE of them could get actual, undeniable video/other proof of a ghost.

Also, I'm not particularly fond of bees or larger spiders.

Oh and BTW, Reagan was the best US president of the 20th century

i suppose you never saw one did you? i know, my brother also don't believe in ghosts, i'm not gonna convince you, but i take it you're never seen a scary place before, because i've seen it with my own eyes.

wow, spiders, you do know they wouldn't bite you if you don't act hostile right? ^_^

i suppose you never saw one did you? i know, my brother also don't believe in ghosts, i'm not gonna convince you, but i take it you're never seen a scary place before, because i've seen it with my own eyes.

No, I have never seen one, I really don't think it's something real, I think it's just years and years of media hype combined with the overall gulibility of mankind.

Like in San Andreas, so many people claimed they saw bigfoot/a yeti/random paranormal bullshit yet NOT ONE of them provided proof.

Also, on the subject of video game scariness, the only enemy I've ever been afraid of in a game is the poison headcrab/zombie from Half-Life 2. I know I shouldn't fear games. I know how the game works. I know how the headcrab is placed in the map. I know it's just a huge mass of pixels. I know that it's just a model with a picture painted onto it, moving using a pre-defined animation and a selection of sound files. But damnit, whenever I hear the sound it makes the hair on my neck stands up and I run the hell away or kill it as quickly as possible.

No, I have never seen one, I really don't think it's something real, I think it's just years and years of media hype combined with the overall gulibility of mankind.

Like in San Andreas, so many people claimed they saw bigfoot/a yeti/random paranormal bullshit yet NOT ONE of them provided proof.

Also, on the subject of video game scariness, the only enemy I've ever been afraid of in a game is the poison headcrab/zombie from Half-Life 2. I know I shouldn't fear games. I know how the game works. I know how the headcrab is placed in the map. I know it's just a huge mass of pixels. I know that it's just a model with a picture painted onto it, moving using a pre-defined animation and a selection of sound files. But damnit, whenever I hear the sound it makes the hair on my neck stands up and I run the hell away or kill it as quickly as possible.

trust me man, it's not that laughable scared at horror games, i played many horror games myself, Resident evil 3 and fatal frame 2 make me had nightmares for at least 3 days :P

yeah you're right, it's annoying to have people saying things they made up just to be famous, esspecially about GTA

Jack Kennedy WAS a good man, I won't argue that one. I truly believe We would have stayed out of Vietnam If he weren't

assassinated.

In 1963 he addressed an economic club in LA. I heard a part of that where he advocated lowering taxes & keeping the money

in the economy. Business owners could afford more employees who in turn would pay taxes & have money for things like

cars & TVs, so the manufacturers would hire more employees & repeat the cycle. He was also a war hero.

But Regan had a way w/ terrorists. I remember when he ordered the bombing of Libya after we got fed up w/ Qaddafi.

He got the Iranian's attention too. For 12 years NOBODY screwed w/ the US.