Fears

Thomas.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spiders, I had a dream once that there were all these huge common house spiders in my bed. I was so scared I nearly cried. But instead of just crying, I ran out of my room and banged my head into my bathroom door, I was completely knocked out until 6 O'clock in the morning.

I don't see how I'm going to survive another dream again. :erm:

When I was in high school I had a dream that a hell hound literally the size of a Rumpo was tearing through front of my

house to get at me. I woke up & realized it was a bad dream, but "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult was on the

radio. Wouldn't listen to them for years, the song just messed w/ my head after the dream.

having the same dream as somebody else, the same night they had it.

o_O

i am scared of spiders, especially the clock spider ( :o ) but i try to block my fear, like picking up spiders, killing them, not flinching when there around.

the only thing scary about spiders are there damn legs being wierd. if they werent, half the population would lose there arachnophobia.

having the same dream as somebody else, the same night they had it.

o_O

i am scared of spiders, especially the clock spider ( :o ) but i try to block my fear, like picking up spiders, killing them, not flinching when there around.

the only thing scary about spiders are there damn legs being wierd. if they werent, half the population would lose there arachnophobia.

thats what makes me hate them. Their Legs.

Whoa, I'm gonna tell ya that I splated a spider with a shoe once...The legs were still moving...And they were separated from the body...

Another thing that I fear, is to die virgin.

Thats just Gross. I would usually think that of a worm when someone cuts it in half it forms double the worms. Still its Gross

Sorry guys. I'm one fearless mother fucker. Can't think of a single fear. I conquored them all, you should too. I was scared of high places and the dark (more or less what was IN the dark). I had an influence, a person. Criss Angel, now you all may not believe in magic, but believe. Believe in yourself and in what he says. You will get rid of your fears as well. Promise.

My biggest fear is the evil monkey that lives in my closet.
dude me too.

but mine is actually evil. it doesnt just look evil.

evilmonkey.gif

You know, the sad part is, he wasn't ALWAYS evil.

Spiders are freaky, why do they have so many legs?

I LOL'D at those posts. But yeah, spiders can be creepy but not really scared of them. Can't really think of anything right now but I'll get back to here and post.