Fears

Thomas.

i'm afraid of gettin banned from tgtap.

i'm afraid of the dark. i have seen lots of ghosts in my life entire life..

like, when i was a kid, i was taken cared of a stupid spirit always hovering me.

BUT I WONT FORGET THIS ONE.

when i was 9 years old,

around 2am in the morning..

i wanted to go to my kitchen and get some food..

i went down the stairs, turned left, turned left and turned right to my kitchen.

it was a long way.

my bed was at the 3rd storey.

it was all dark!!

then.. ok.. i ate some burger.. some chocolate..

and drank some coke..

THE SCARY PART.

i was on my way to get back to sleep..

i turned off the lights at the kitchen..

tried to go back up to my room.

to get to the stairs, i need to turn left, right and right again.

ok.. then.. i turned left.. turned right..

and..

when i turned my next turn..

i tripped and fell.

i wasnt sure why i fell..

i looked back..

it was spirit or some sort of zombie with cuts all over her body!!

she was seated against the wall.

Well.. here.. my mom didnt like my cursing too much..

So i screamed, "HOLY SHIT!!".

My mom heard my voice.

She ran down and was looking for me.

she was angry.

she reached the first floor,

she saw the zombie!

she took me and ran up and shouting for my dad..

well my dad was deeply asleep..

when my mom and i reached her bedroom..

a lady was standing at the corner of the room.

i was shocked!

my mom woked my dad up and my dad was like

"AHHH!!" and hid under his blanket.

well that time, he was joking when he said that.

my mom said, "daddy! thats not me!".

because.. my mom likes scaring my dad often by turning herself

to a ghost of some sort.

my dad was O.O

and looked at the lady.

and was 100% sure it wasnt my mom.

and ran away.. what a noob. lol.

3 days later, we transfered to a 2 storey house..

that was the story i will never ever forget.

Edited by Elite Clarity

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm afraid of the dark. i have seen lots of ghosts in my life entire life..

like, when i was a kid, i was taken cared of a stupid spirit always hovering me.

I somehow don't believe your story, but meh, guess thats just me.

I'm scared of public embaressment, even though it can be really funny sometimes. Not afraid of that much but use to be scared of dark because of ghosts, no bad experiences though so good for me.

i suppose you never saw one did you? i know, my brother also don't believe in ghosts, i'm not gonna convince you, but i take it you're never seen a scary place before, because i've seen it with my own eyes.

No, I have never seen one, I really don't think it's something real, I think it's just years and years of media hype combined with the overall gulibility of mankind.

Like in San Andreas, so many people claimed they saw bigfoot/a yeti/random paranormal bullshit yet NOT ONE of them provided proof.

The fact that you don't believe they are real is probably a good reason why you've never seen one, BTW. You can't compare it to San Andreas and bigfoot, though, considering how there is actually code and script to look through and PROVE the lack of bigfoot in San Andreas. And you're statement about someone having actual footage, can you prove no one does? Seriously, have you seen EVER video with a "ghost" in it? No. You haven't. Furthermore, you don't usually plan an encounter with something you can't control. It's not like you sit there and go, "Hm, today I'm going to run into a ghost." So when it happens, who's to say you have a camera ready at the moment?

Sorry guys. I'm one fearless mother fucker. Can't think of a single fear. I conquored them all, you should too. I was scared of high places and the dark (more or less what was IN the dark). I had an influence, a person. Criss Angel, now you all may not believe in magic, but believe. Believe in yourself and in what he says. You will get rid of your fears as well. Promise.

I don't believe you. Not even for a second. I'm sorry, I don't really like people who claim these "ideal" beliefs that take a LOT more than stating it to actually believe it. Sorry, but you can't just claim a belief, especially with something as hard-coded as fears.

Holy thread bump batman (Christ I'm showing my age, at least I'm not as old as Urban :lolbounce: ).

BTW FDR & TR own all presidents of the 20th Century. Hell they are the best ever other than Washington & Lincoln.

Anyway, like fatalgamer there isn't really anything I'm afraid of. Pain is temporary, the unknown is freighting to think about, but not enough to be "afraid" of.

Death is scary to think about, but it's inevitable. Why fear it? Live your life with no regrets and you have nothing to fear. And once you're dead, who gives a shit, you're dead...

It's like war, etc. If it kills me, I'm dead, so I don't care anymore.

Now, that said, being lost freaks me out, but I've learned to pay better attention to where I am, and signs around so I have a better idea as to how to get places.

I agree with FDR, the only thing to fear is fear itself.

I fear stuff happening.. well, i'm just one paranoid mother fucker. But i live by the phrase 'fortune favours the brave', so it balances out...

I have a weird thing with heights. If i'm high up, i can look down no problem, but i can't look up.

GF's mum has a fear of buttons XD

Post a pic of a Dualshock and have her look at it!

I think the previous fear I listed has more to do with the aftermath than the fight itself. If I get my ass kicked by one person, I'm gonna be wondering what other people are gonna think of me, especially if everyone thought I would be the victor. However, if I get whupped by 3 or more people, then it's not that big of a deal. I mean, how the hell could I possibly take on three people 1.5 times my size?

I have a fear of small spaces, and being trapped..I go psycho mad when that happens..

Same, actually.

I fear stuff happening.. well, i'm just one paranoid mother fucker. But i live by the phrase 'fortune favours the brave', so it balances out...

I have a weird thing with heights. If i'm high up, i can look down no problem, but i can't look up.

Looking down is easy, but once I look up my balance starts to go.....

I have a fear of small spaces, and being trapped..I go psycho mad when that happens..

Same, actually.

Looking down is easy, but once I look up my balance starts to go.....

Then you're all floaty and feel like you're about to fly off, right?

I used to have a fear of dogs..One ran after me like it wanted to eat me..

I have a fear of Barbie, Baby Born or any girly shit advert that pops up on TV, they are complete with ugly girls, shit music and people who seem to be suprised when water flows out of a plastic doll..

Edited by Connor

Sorry guys. I'm one fearless mother fucker. Can't think of a single fear. I conquored them all, you should too. I was scared of high places and the dark (more or less what was IN the dark). I had an influence, a person. Criss Angel, now you all may not believe in magic, but believe. Believe in yourself and in what he says. You will get rid of your fears as well. Promise.

I really don't see how that's gonna help...