'Wacky Web Tales'

Spaz The Great

Do you know what a web tale is? Well, they are alot of fun. You are given a bunch of blank lines, and a different part of speech next to each blank. You have to fill in the blanks with words that are that part of speech. Then your words are used in a story. Google the words 'wacky web tales' or 'mad libs'. Then post your stories here.

One morning, I woke up feeling very blue. I got out of bed and moved down the stairs. I went to the kitchen to tell my mom. She was drinking her vodka and eating her morning french fry.

"Mom, I feel little."

"Well, Ginger Pubes, you look positively red!"

She told me to creep back to bed.

Later that morning she came up with some french fry soup. She made me drink it all. Then she took my temperature. The thermometer read 93848220485765829. She was so shocked that she took me straight to Dr. car's office.

He said that I needed to take a daily dose of banana pills. I was amazed!

3 days later, I woke up feeling much better. I cut down the stairs, but tripped and broke my penis.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Strange Day

It was my first time I got to go on a xtacy. I was so high. I always wanted to go on a xtacy. Chris was next to me the whole time. Then I got a dick.

I thought to myself, "This is a wet day."

Once we left and got in our Nissan Skyline, we stopped because a flying pssy was scaring everyone. Then Spaz saved everyone by singing Just Lose It.

Then, I felt a little hard about everything that happened today. I was worried. I had a feeling that something was following me. I looked back and saw a horny cock. Then I fell in a ass, and then I found myself back at my house.

LMAO, that was funny. I don't know all the words to Just Lose It though...... Poor you, you fell in an ass.

I have a few on my desktop, here's another one:

As I was meandering nastily down the skerry one fine summer's month, the most obnoxious, wet little girl sarcastically touched me, stopping me in my tracks. "Look here," I said, caressing my big penis at him accidentally, "That was terribly hard of you. I demand an apology."

The little girl sucked at me hornily and touched me again, this time with both vaginas.

"Excuse me!" I said, this time more meanly. "Desist at once, or I shall be forced to kiss you. You're a very horny little girl, I must say."

"I can't stop," the little girl said greedily. "You see, my mother was a prostitute, my father was hot, and the trauma was just too much. I'm sexy as an aardvark, I'm shaved to say."

At hearing his big story, I felt for him. But I shot the tight slut anyway and moved on.

This has to be my favorite one of all of mine. "I'm as sexy as an aardvark".

Lol thats pretty funny, this ones not

One Day

One day, kokane and I were fucking to the store. Suddenly a girrafe came up to us. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. But luckily

kokane pulled through. kokane picked up a rock and scared the elephant away. We came in the store, and suddenly a crowd of bitches crowded around us. I

felt so special. They were all looking at me. I had semen all over my face!

"I can explain."

I tried to explain, but they stared cock-eyed

at me. kokane tried to help, but they wouldn't leave. Suddenly kokane

grabbed a bottle of piss and sprayed the area. They all coughed and made a huge pathway and we ran from them. Now I know never to go out of the house without looking in the crappy mirror!

Poor Chris! You had semen on your face!

Here's another:

German accented one, so I don't think I can actually edit it to show my words.

All uff our dicks r-r-really kome from ze sun. Ze sun iss a big ball uff gases made up mostly uff faginas , kum undt asschole . Inside ze sun penis atoms choin togezzer zrough a process kalled orgasm fusion undt become ballsack . Duringkt zis process, large amounts uff pussy chuice are r-r-released. schit vorks its vay to ze sun’s kar undt zen r-r-radiates out into kity in ze form uff hot sex vhich gife us zong undt herpes .

During my summer vacation this year I learned how to do lots of fun things. I learned how to gently caress, how to suck and how to ride a dick. I also stayed up late every night watching wet movies on the internet. I went to the orgasm everyday, and I also practiced fingering. My summer vacation was so much fun that I can't wait until next year.

lmao that was funny. this one turned out not very funny but i'll post it anyway

Today was the worst day of my life! My mom made me eat cum for breakfast. The school bully stole my lunch money, so I was big.

When I got home, I found out that Spaz ate my favorite snack, shit. My little brother trashed my room, so my mom made me clean it. My naked sister broke the vagina and blamed it on me! I got grounded for 1234 days! That was the worst day of my life.

LMAO! I love when they fit so perfectly!

Here's another((and the last one I have, until I make one)):

"I just hate it when . . .

Mom serves entry point for dinner.

My pet cat chews my condom.

Ms. Phuqmi gets mad at the class for being hot.

My best friend Janna decides to jack off with somebody else.

I get sucked for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear dildos to school.

My favorite TV show "Family Guy" gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.

People gently caress into my bedroom without knocking. "

The park in our neighborhood is very fucked up. It has a wet slide, and a hard swingset. There is a big open sperm. When we go to the park, we like to lick and masturbate. My favorite things in the park are the juice and the drugs.

another one

I have to clean my room every Saturday. Last Saturday, my room was very black. Under my bed, I found a killer, a black, and a fool. My closet smelled like a muthafucker. As I fast cleaned my dresser, I found a furious, half-eaten rapper.

Edited by kokane

heh, notice how we all post sexually orientated stories :P

Friends

"Did I have to? Why? I mean, bumface and asshole were being a bit lesbian, but did I have to ejaculate away?!!?" kokane thought as the bicycle drove off to school.

She had run away from her friends the day before very fast. When she was almost to the class, asshole had started masturbating beside her and shouted, "kokane, stop!" But kokane kept masturbating.

"All I wanted was to have some time to myself. Now I won't be able to face them again. And just because they weren't gay."

The bicycle stopped in front of the penis that separated the school and the parking lot.

"Here we are!" said kokane's mom. "Got everything?"

"Yep," kokane replied.

She rolled her cunt over to the classroom and ran to the playground to shit. When she saw her mom was gone, she ran back over to the parking lot. There she waited until asshole came. She had always greeted asshole there because asshole always came to school after her.

asshole shitted out of the scrotum and kokane ran out to see her friend.

asshole said, "What are we going to play today?"

Everything was going to be all right.

God these stories are screwed up. That's the beauty of Mad Libs.

Here's one to the tune of Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

You know Spaz and Chris

And Kokane and Kiku,

Skyline and MillerMagic

And Person123 and Tallow.

But do you recall

The most horny student of all?

Pagan the crazy student.

Had a very sexy nose

And if you ever saw it

You would even say it glows.

All of the other students

Used to gently caress and call him names

They never let poor Pagan

run in any student games.

Then one foggy Halloween Eve

The GTA Place came to say,

Pagan with your nose so tight

Won't you guide my pussy tonight?

Then all the students loved him

And they fucked about with glee,

"Pagan the crazy student

You'll go down in history!"

Hey, atleast this one isn't sex based. I Don't see the need to edit it, everyone knows this song.

Sorry for double posting, but I decided to just reply when I had stories.

Here is another one, another NON sexual one. It has to do with me and Chris though.

One day, there was this very serious prince and his father who went to fall.

Suddenly the prince jumped out loud, "Father, did you know I'm really a rooster?"

Then the king said, "A rooster? Ha! And I'm a house. Ha!"

The prince answered, "A house? Really?"

"Sigh... No!", said the king. "I'm King Spaz, and you're Prince Chris."

But the prince didn't believe it!

When the prince and the king reached the castle, the prince stripped of all his clothes and yelled, "SqueeeeeHONK!."

Ok, I'll make one in a bit.

Here's another mad lib, though.

Dear Krusty,

When I woke up, I jacked off in the mirror. I saw myself, but there was no mirror there! When I ran this, I nearly skipped to the hard used condom. MY PENIS IS ON FIRE!! I never saw my twin before. I was so bumpy. My twin was speaking shizzy to me. I mean, to himself.

But then my alarm dildo woke me up! It was just a dream!

Sincerely,

Spaz

Here's another one:

I went to a [name of band here] concert last Friday. It got a little rainy!

I was frolicking to my favorite song, Detachable Penis. Then Rainman called up two people from the crowd and my parents died.

I was so happy to know those were my parents. My father even tripped when he was dancing.

"I am never going to go to another concert ever!" I said slowly.

The Cute Boy

One day after school I heard my teacher announce that we were having a prom. So I went up to this fucked up boy named Chris and asked him if he wanted to go to the prom. He said yes. When we got there, my best friend, Kokane, was there. I asked her if she thought Chris was cute? She said, "Oh man, WTF!!" Then I asked Chris if he could go get us some sperm. And then when he was over there, he tripped over the orgasm and splashed sperm all over himself. I was so embarrassed I left.

srry Chris... :gappy:

ONCE upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a Penis; but she would have to be a real Penis. He Fucked all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what he wanted. There were Penises enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones. There was always something about them that was not as it should be. So he came home again and was sad, for he would have liked very much to have a real Penis.

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents. Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate, and the old king went to open it.

It was a Penis standing out there in front of the gate. But, good gracious! what a sight the rain and the wind had made his look. The water ran down from his hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of his shoes and out again at the heels. And yet she said that she was a real Penis.

"Well, we'll soon find that out," thought the old queen. But she said nothing, went into the bed-room, took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a Vagina on the bottom; then she took twenty mattresses and laid them on the Vagina, and then twenty eider-down beds on top of the mattresses.

On this the Penis had to lie all night. In the morning she was asked how she had slept.

"Oh, very badly!" said she. "I have scarcely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what was in the bed, but I was lying on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body. It's horrible!"

Now they knew that she was a real Penis because she had felt the Vagina right through the twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds.

Nobody but a real Penis could be as sensitive as that.

So the prince took his for his wedding, for now he knew that he had a real Penis; and the Vagina was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it.

There, that is a true story.

Another...

There are many Big choices to watch on cable television. On channel 12 there is a Veiny baboon Swiftly jumping over a huge Dick. I clicked the channel, though, because that baboon was Hard. On channel 63 an actor said, "Yes, I wish I could learn to Fuck better."

Once there was a cunt. His name was Runt. When he went to school, everyone laughed at him because he was too wet. Runt never wanted to go to school.

Runt had a dream for dodgeball. He loved to play dodgeball, but everyone picked him last, and every time he played, he failed. Every time he went home he pissed on dodgeball. He got a little bit dry, and then he got better. And then everyone picked him first.

Before, everyone made fun of him and he didn't believe in himself. He wasn't very good. And now everyone is masturbating over him. Now he believes in himself.

I have a couple more:

"Wake up, Chris! We're in Australia already!" my friend, Spaz said.

I farted out of the car. Spaz was already ahead of me.

"Where the heck are you shitting? The warden's office is that way!"

He turned around and said, "We have to go there?" and ran off.

I let him be and went to the warden.

"Hello..." the warden said. He walked up and said," What's your vagina?"

I crapped from him.

"What's your vagina?!"

I just stripped away from that warden. I guess I'm kind of lesbian. I kept spraying.

The warden was yelling behind me and chanting, "You can't get a fuck anywhere else!"

Soon I came upon a mountain. I read the sign that said: Mount Saint kokane. I saw horse on top. As soon as I took my first step on the mountain, though, fire made out. I saw a dragon ejaculating around it. I started laughing away from it. I ran past the warden's house into the car and flew of

And another one:

One day, I was milking the turd and it kicked me in my vagina. It hurt so bad I had to go lay down. Then a arse raper saw me and felt sorry for me. So he called the White House and he got ahold of the President. The President went to my house in bang to see me.

"I hear you're in shitty pain. What can I do to help?" the President asked.

"Well, you could let me become President of the United States," I replied.

"You know what, gaylord boy? I think that's a great idea," the President said. "You could be the most crappest President who ever lived!"

So in the toilet, I got to run for President, and I won! I got to meet tons of famous people, like Chris and kokane. Right when I was about to meet Spaz, I woke up. Hey, I can dream can't I?

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING POST IS EXTREMELY VULGAR AND THE WORK OF AN IMMATURE AND SADISTIC "LANKY STREAK OF PISS."

I was frolicking around a small nut. I wanted to go on a ride called The Dillweed. It was outrageous. You flip 930475340893094 times. The person who invented it is called Peewee frolicking Herman. I used my money. The tickets cost 309434689347 dollars.

I hopped on the ride. It was bitchin'. First it went crazily, and then it went mad crazily. I saw lights at the end of the tunnel. They were flamin'. Then I shot down the track. I felt fucknutingly fantastic, and my heart was banging. When I got off I felt sick to my stomach.

I saw a new ride. I ran home to ask Uncle Sam to go. Yes, I can go. And I thought, "frolicking SHIT ASS COCK MOTHER FUCKER!"

Here's two REALLY funny ones:

There was a new girl named Kokane. She was always wet. She always wore black colored jeans and blue shoes. People laughed at her when she came to school.

One day at after school, there was a school dance. Kokane and her friend, Courtney, went. Kokane was very quiet for about 432543 minutes. Then the song Fuckin All Day by Spaz and Chris came on. When all the kids moved back, they learned that Kokane could really dance.

Then the next day at school, all the kids wanted to be Kokane's friend so she could show them how to move.

It was the best day of our lives. We camped at the Grand Canyon. I don't really like going far from home, but this was worth it. Me and my family (Dad, Mom, and my little wet brother, Spaz) went on a hiking trip. We had fun. We looked for Dicks, climbed trees, and studied the history of nature.

When got back to camp we told scary zombie stories, played games, sang campfire songs, read comic books, and roasted Condoms and Cunts on the fire. We also had Boobs and hot Semen. It was the best dinner ever that night.

When we went to sleep, I couldn't sleep because I was too scared of the zombie stories. So I took a walk in the woods. So when I came back to camp, I saw a Lion eating our leftover Boobs. So I went go tell Dad and he went go take a look at the Lion. Then the Lion ran away. Then we back to sleep.

The next morning we headed back home. We stopped at a Brothel. We ordered four burgers, four Cocks, four fries, four sodas, and four Vaginas.

So when we got home that night, Grandma and Grandpa Shithead invited us over for dinner. We said no, because we had enough food for one day. We were so glad to be home, even if we were full and sick to our bellies. We were so ill. We went to bed as fast as we could. Man, I can't wait till our next trip. But next time, can we eat less food? Maybe!