Family Guy Forums

Spaz The Great

That might've been a joke, Chris.

Anyways, I don't care if they are IF. Atleast they aren't another damn GTA forum. I'm tired of seeing GTA forums. They are everywhere! Why the hell go on a GTA forum, and ADVERTISE A GTA FORUM!? It doesn't make sense. So I made Family Guy Forums.

Plus I'm broke, I can't afford hosting without overloading myself with ads.

oh my god... no matter how much I love family guy i just ant stand invisionfree boards they are sooo newbish

That's only cause n00bs see the word free and go crazy with them. People who don't know how to run and maintain forums. I can keep the forums good. I'm not a n00b who just made the forum to have a forum.

Although I did do that with A Spazed Forum V.1. V.2 is still open but only used for hosting.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

Alright, well my point is. It's there for Family Guy discussion, I have searched and found no FG forums, so Invisionfree or not, they are there. I know how to run forums, so if you don't like IF, don't go. If you don't mind, have fun.

I think the whole point of IF, was for people who just wanted forums, without the cost of hosting. But they got turned into n00b infested shit-fests. If one was actually ran good, had good content on it, and had alot of members, it would be decent.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...