Who is your most hated person in GTA Vice city: ?

Who???  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who???

• Lance Vance
    • Big Mitch Baker
    • Ken Rosenberg
    • Steve Scott
    • Auntie Poulet
    • Sonny Forelli
    • Ricardo Diaz
    • Avery Carrington
    • Juan Garcia Cortez
    • Gonzalez

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~SPOILERS~

888Ball, I cannot understand your hate dude... Because he's an american (probably west-virginian) frolicking farmer with a terrible accent? Diaz is worse than him. To tell the truth, I was saddened by his death at Liberty City Stories.

Edited by Maggotkill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sonny forelli. actually no. if there was no forelli, there would be no VC would ther.

True, every story has a "bad guy" and Sonny was the bad guy in this story. Without someone to hate there would be no point of playing, no point of killing anyone for revenge. Imagine a GTA game all happy.

So yeah, without Sonny there would be no VC as Tommy would be realeased from jail later and never be sent down to Vice City. But you still gotta hate him. :D

I dont know the, reason, but I just HATE Auntie Poulet :pissedred:

And I just dont uderstand how could somebody hate Cortez and Rosenberg. They're the good guyz, and they pay you well for easy missions. :thumbsup:

Also, a lot of u guyz hate Lance cuz he's a 'backstabbing prick' and Sonny cuz he's the bad guy.

But actually, Tommy is the 'backstabbing prick' cuz he kills Sonny just so he doesnt have to give him his money back. And if Lance was the main carachter in the story, u probably wouldnt think that he's a 'backstabbing prick' :tongue:

Mnjeh, i don't hate em - I love all characters in VC, they've all got great personalities. BUT

I didint like Ricardo Diaz alot... - Tough You got to kill him anyway :thumbsup:

So it doesent matter... *laughes for myself*... Short fat guy that can't operate a VHS... those were the times... -_-

And I just dont uderstand how could somebody hate Cortez and Rosenberg. They're the good guyz, and they pay you well for easy missions. :thumbsup:

Also, a lot of u guyz hate Lance cuz he's a 'backstabbing prick' and Sonny cuz he's the bad guy.

But actually, Tommy is the 'backstabbing prick' cuz he kills Sonny just so he doesnt have to give him his money back. And if Lance was the main carachter in the story, u probably wouldnt think that he's a 'backstabbing prick' :tongue:

whoah.... never thought about that. thats pretty cool, yeah he is pretty backstabbing. sonny forelli isnt that bad of a person, except for sending tommy into a very "ambushable" mission.

sonny set him up. didnt u know that? yeah i like rosenberg too. he funny. and even if lance was the main charector, we wud probably still like tommy the best cuz he is such a bad-ass. he is tight

ya aunti paulet is a motha ####a

what was the point of aunti paulet. i was a youngling and didnt get why everytime i walked into her "hut" i would get immedieatly relaly hi. but could someone tell me why u were doing missions for her?

why where u doing missions for phil? why where u doing missions for cortez? why where u doing missions for diaz? why where u doing missions for anybody? for a bigger story.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

When you were doing missions for the other people either then Auntie Poulet you were either doing them to find out how set up the drug deal or just for money. But after completing the test for the Cubans (the boat checkpoint mission) she calls you on your phone and tells you to come by her hut for some tea or something like that. Then she drugs you with her special "tea" and makes you do missions for her and then she just declares war on you (what a bitch)!

Anyway, tilly I too was young when I played VC for the first time and didn't understand a couple of things but now I know.

Edited by ArturKim21

• 2 weeks later...