1. 1. Should There Be Female Cops?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, God, every topic that's made around here is connected to realism. As far as I know, you don't see female cops patrolling the streets. In GTA IV, they shouldn't but I think they can roll around when you have 1 or 2 stars.

There's a few dude.. maybe not around there, but around here, I've seen.. uh.. 3? Haha. Not a lot at all.... but why not?

i dont know why not.

maybe a less percentage of spawn rate but still yes.

Oh, God, every topic that's made around here is connected to realism. As far as I know, you don't see female cops patrolling the streets. In GTA IV, they shouldn't but I think they can roll around when you have 1 or 2 stars.

btw, they do do shifts. if thats what your talking about. no they do not walk around just randomly like in vice city (they never do) but they do also do security, parties, holidays etc.

Edited by tilly

Yeah, I want 'em too...and I dont think they will be on rare occassions...cuz R* have not yet put female cops on the streets of their games; and if they will...they will put them as normal male ones, cuz whats new in the game is put in such a way that it can be felt more often..thats my view btw.

Another reason, just like Barbara...if the game has considerably "needy" and "desperate" femi' cops, u can get outta jail by Impressing them, spending time, etc. <in game, of course; lol>

I think there definitely should be. For the PS2 games, I don't know why they didn't include them in GTA 3 in the first place, they had female pedestrians so it shouldn't have been too hard to intergrate female cops. There might be controversy if they are included, but then GTA 4 was always going to be highly controversial due to the realism of it. The PS2 games weren't as bad because they looked average.

Dude, you see whatever cops they have on shift patrolling the streets. The female cops aren't like an elite force that they save until they need them... They are regular cops.

They should be easy to beat up and kill, if we are talking about realism

I was going to bitch out this post until I saw who posted it and realized there was a good chance it was done intentionally for lolz, probably to get a response((even though it failed, oddly)).

They should be easy to beat up and kill, if we are talking about realism

I was going to bitch out this post until I saw who posted it and realized there was a good chance it was done intentionally for lolz, probably to get a response((even though it failed, oddly)).

Lolz. Serious lolz.

Yeah, definitely. For the same reason that people objected to people saying there shouldn't be a female character. Plus there's realism for ya.

And if there's female peds, why not female cops too?

Edited by MrLlamaLlama