1. 1. Should There Be Female Cops?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, C'mon! seriously, Rockstar would never put women as police officers directly becase they hate women.

I agree with wheelman, but is it me or did you say Rockstar hates women?

I agree, its a good point, but there still is lots of female ped's, wich is bassicaly the same as female cops.

They're far from "basically the same". If the male cop peds were the same as regular male peds, then we would've seen a female cop walking around the streets in a past GTA game already.

I mean, C'mon! seriously, Rockstar would never put women as police officers directly becase they hate women.

I agree with wheelman, but is it me or did you say Rockstar hates women?

I think he said they wouldn't put them in just because they hate women.... They'd do it for realism((and really, it's anti-sexist, they are being FAIR to the women)).

I was playing SA and realized there's a cop who sounds gay. Ever notice that?

Deffinetly, I've laways wanted some. But lol, don't you find it intresting they haven't included female cops yet, just retarded male cops that blow the city up while trying to bust you.

I would have to agree with you on that one. Mabye the female cops would be slightly less reckless?

i would say no, why?, because then you would see the feminist group calling a ban on the game due to a male shooting and killing a woman, Derr and then some chick would call it racist SOMEHOW i dont know how but they always find a excuse. so i say no, bad idea

How did you come up with that?

You can kill women peds so why not women cops. It would be a good idea to have women cops in the game as it would be much more realistic.

• 2 weeks later...
bad idea, like i posted, there WILL be feminest groups after rockstart to ban the game, due to "killing Female cops" or Relate it to Racism or some wacked out theory.

They have the right to vote next to men, work next to men, go to war next to men and be treated equally as important as a man. They should get to get shot in a video game next to men too. I'm not sexist, I love and appreciate women and belive they should be put on a pedistal just like every other straight, red blooded man in the world. But I just think it would be cool. Plus it would be interesting to see if someone will decide to make the choice to kill the men cops and not kill the women cops. Making choices and and connecting emotionally with games. That would be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with wheelman101. fatalgamer, I get what you want to say and I agree with you. But there is always someone that´ll try to use some shit to try and ban some game. And if there would be female cops, as wheelman101 said, some women somewhere will take it as racism or something. Although there is no logical explanation for them to do so, they always do it. We all know it´s just bullshit, but that will not prevent them from doing so. I vote NO. And I seriously mean it.