DRIFT handling wanted!

MasterofDrift

I know my name is MasterofDrift and my favorate thing to do is drift.I only play MultiTheftAuto San Andreas...And I want some better drift handlings. So if you guys are kind enough to give me some GREAT drift handlings Thx!! :P (Please take out the hydrolics since i use a duel analog i use my right analog to make great camara views but i can't with hydrolics) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by MasterofDrift

thegtaplace doesnt support cheating in mta. if you want to drift with a new handling line, play 1 player.

FULL POINT!!!

The ONLY time this would be acceptable on multi player is if everyone involved got the same mod, like you having an informal

drift meet. Also, I don't know if you can log on w/ mods in place. I tried VC MP a few weeks back forgetting My VC had been

extremely modded (changed all the cars, custom handling), got a message that I needed to re-install the original game to

play.

I've lost interest in multi-player because of people cheating.

Sooooo, as far as I know handling can't even be changed for MTA.

But I think I have it. It's in a 3 gig .rar though, so retrieving it on my slow PC is going to take a while.

Edit: Got it.

[Name of Car] 3200 4500 2.5 0.0 0.0 -0.25 70 0.75 0.9 0.48 5 514 75 30 4 P 50 0.58 1 40 1 0.13 0.0 0.25 -0.1 0.45 0.5 1.0 0.01 485000 C0002014 700000 0 0 1