A troll in FanFiction.net

Huckleberry Pie

Me and my fellow homies at FanFiction.net are pissed off at DUO MXWELL, a troll notorious for posting nonsensical spam, usually consisting of one word, such as "LOL", repeated over and over again. :pissedred: If you see his/her posts you'll notice that he is deliberately abusing the system; I'm sure there are some of you who are members of this society - I've made a petition against him and other trolls, and ask FFN to impose better measures (such as moderation) against them. What's your opinion about this, homies?

It's clearly a spam account, no-one can be that retarded and be serious. I'm sure they'll get banned imminently, if not, just report them yourself to the people in charge and show them that page. Making a petition against him/her will do nothing but get more attention for him/her, which is what he/she wants.

If FFN's supposed to be strict at trolls like DUO, then why not nuke him and his account dead? He wants attention, eh? That isn't what we call proper Netiquette, you know... Besides, there are kids that browse there, and some of his entries have sexually explicit stuff on them...

Such fools deserve to be banished from the community forever... :pissedred:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

If FFN's supposed to be strict at trolls like DUO, then why not nuke him and his account dead? He wants attention, eh? That isn't what we call proper Netiquette, you know... Besides, there are kids that browse there, and some of his entries have sexually explicit stuff on them...

He's obviously doing what he wants and that's piss people off. Just ignore him. It's not that hard.

He's obviously doing what he wants and that's piss people off. Just ignore him. It's not that hard.

Well, he's now banned... And he deserves it... Besides, what he does is obviously a TOS violation and he's wasting system resources; would the TGTAP admins like it if Duo (or other trolls) spam here? Of course not...

Well, he's now banned... And he deserves it... Besides, what he does is obviously a TOS violation and he's wasting system resources; would the TGTAP admins like it if Duo (or other trolls) spam here? Of course not...

No but it happens, all popular online communities get them. They get banned, end of story. No need to make a big fuss over one.