Bands that should fall apart

Slayer

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
The Fray should break up, I fucking hate their songs in every way..

Metallica are one band that should never break up, they're there for a reason, even though they made ONE completely crap album, we can still give them a chance...:P Although, that complete crap album was actually 10x better than all the shit on the radio today anyway..:P

Metallica aren't gods or anything. Must you constantly suck their cock in every topic related to music?

-Good Charlotte

-Simple Plan

-The Jonas Brothers

-Hedley

-Snow Patrol

-Black Eyed Peas

-Foo Fighters

-Maroon 5

-Green Day

-Backstreet Boys

-Destiny's Child

-Pussycat Dolls

....the list goes on. All these people suck ass.

Hey, BEP kick ass, I do say.

Lolz. Don't say that about rap. It owns Rock!

It's Souljah Boy's fault, stupid crank that!

If you ever heard a cool rap song, e.g. Dr. Dre, Eazy E, Snoop and the other classics, then you would know why a lot of people think Rap/Hip Hop/RnB is good.

It's a lot more than just Souljah Boy.... A lot of utterly retarded shit has been made. Bring back Run DMC and 2 Live Crew.

The Fray should break up, I fucking hate their songs in every way..

Metallica are one band that should never break up, they're there for a reason, even though they made ONE completely crap album, we can still give them a chance...:P Although, that complete crap album was actually 10x better than all the shit on the radio today anyway..:P

Metallica aren't gods or anything. Must you constantly suck their cock in every topic related to music?

-Good Charlotte

-Simple Plan

-The Jonas Brothers

-Hedley

-Snow Patrol

-Black Eyed Peas

-Foo Fighters

-Maroon 5

-Green Day

-Backstreet Boys

-Destiny's Child

-Pussycat Dolls

....the list goes on. All these people suck ass.

Hey, BEP kick ass, I do say.

Lolz. Don't say that about rap. It owns Rock!

It's Souljah Boy's fault, stupid crank that!

If you ever heard a cool rap song, e.g. Dr. Dre, Eazy E, Snoop and the other classics, then you would know why a lot of people think Rap/Hip Hop/RnB is good.

It's a lot more than just Souljah Boy.... A lot of utterly retarded shit has been made. Bring back Run DMC and 2 Live Crew.

Yeah Run DMC was FTW!

• 2 months later...

Limp Bizkit; Fred Durst should just die already.

Slipknot; or the majority of their fans. Don't care who goes first.

Blink-182; honestly, one of the worst bands I've heard.

The Diplomats; thank you, Jim Jones, for the atrocity that is "We Fly High".

And a big "fuck you" to all of you Linkin Park haters. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
what the hell is your problem with linkin park anyway?

sure not ALL thier songs are good or even worth listening but at least 10 of thier songs are good but thier latest album (minuets to midnight) sucked

The reason I stopped enjoying their music is because they turned into a kind of rap/rock hybrid. I mean, when I saw this in concert some years ago...The line-up was Less Than Jake, Korn, Linkin Park, some other band...i forgot, andSnoop Dog. I mean...all these rock fans coming to see a rock concert end up getting rap in their faces. He was pretty much getting booed off the stage. When Linkin park was on they did some rock/rap hybrid songs with some rappers that noone cared about. I do like rap, but to go from the kind of music they had to one they are coming out with now...it just doesn't compare.

Iron Maiden.

They barely have good rock, if they have.

FUCK OFF!!! IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS! YOU ARE SHIT!! FUCK OFF!!!

Linkin Park, I hate them they absolutely SUCK!! Fucking dicks. And a big fuck you to all you Linkin Park lovers :D

The Kooks, they are what is destroying indie rock, fucking dicks.

Babyshambles, they are a GREAT band, but if Pete Doherty continues being a dick with drugs they might aswell end, shame.

Edited by Dirty Harry

Whoa, Dirty Harry! Take a chill pill or borrow one of my Ritalins. :lol:

what the hell is your problem with linkin park anyway?

sure not ALL thier songs are good or even worth listening but at least 10 of thier songs are good but thier latest album (minuets to midnight) sucked

The reason I stopped enjoying their music is because they turned into a kind of rap/rock hybrid. I mean, when I saw this in concert some years ago...The line-up was Less Than Jake, Korn, Linkin Park, some other band...i forgot, andSnoop Dog. I mean...all these rock fans coming to see a rock concert end up getting rap in their faces. He was pretty much getting booed off the stage. When Linkin park was on they did some rock/rap hybrid songs with some rappers that noone cared about. I do like rap, but to go from the kind of music they had to one they are coming out with now...it just doesn't compare.

That's actually one of the reasons I like Linkin Park, because they do incorporate some rap in their songs. That, and I love the lyrics.