Bands that should fall apart

Slayer

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, Dirty Harry! Take a chill pill or borrow one of my Ritalins. :lol:
what the hell is your problem with linkin park anyway?

sure not ALL thier songs are good or even worth listening but at least 10 of thier songs are good but thier latest album (minuets to midnight) sucked

The reason I stopped enjoying their music is because they turned into a kind of rap/rock hybrid. I mean, when I saw this in concert some years ago...The line-up was Less Than Jake, Korn, Linkin Park, some other band...i forgot, andSnoop Dog. I mean...all these rock fans coming to see a rock concert end up getting rap in their faces. He was pretty much getting booed off the stage. When Linkin park was on they did some rock/rap hybrid songs with some rappers that noone cared about. I do like rap, but to go from the kind of music they had to one they are coming out with now...it just doesn't compare.

That's actually one of the reasons I like Linkin Park, because they do incorporate some rap in their songs. That, and I love the lyrics.

Mmmmm RITALIN GIMME!!! :P (jokes)

Well you're a hip hop fan, if some Jim Jones fan came in here and said "ohhh Nototious B.I.G. doesn't have any good rap" wouldn't you be pissed?

Well you're a hip hop fan, if some Jim Jones fan came in here and said "ohhh Nototious B.I.G. doesn't have any good rap" wouldn't you be pissed?

I'd be pissed if a Jim Jones fan just logged on, however, I'm not a Biggie fan. 2Pac FTW.

But enough about rap. Guns 'N Roses. IMO, they're really overrated. I'm not saying they suck, just not as good as a lot of people think they are.

Edited by L-RiC

I'd be pissed if a Jim Jones fan just logged on, however, I'm not a Biggie fan. 2Pac FTW.

But enough about rap. Guns 'N Roses. IMO, they're really overrated. I'm not saying they suck, just not as good as a lot of people think they are.

I think they are under rated when people say they are over rated.

I said Biggie cos mostly I seen you listen to Dirty South and East coast hip hop, so Biggie popped into mind. (when I mean dirty suth I mean Ludacris I read you listened to him in the "What are you listening topic"?)

He's being stupid, I can see he is a Slayer fan, and I bet Slayer do respect Iron Maiden.

Slayer are great btw. But why do you have the Justice logo (that cross) along with slayer? 2 completely differeny bands. Like em both tho.

I dont really like Slayer's cross, so i prefer this one, and i didnt knew what cross is this, i thaught its a regular cross.

He's being stupid, I can see he is a Slayer fan, and I bet Slayer do respect Iron Maiden.

Slayer are great btw. But why do you have the Justice logo (that cross) along with slayer? 2 completely differeny bands. Like em both tho.

I dont really like Slayer's cross, so i prefer this one, and i didnt knew what cross is this, i thaught its a regular cross.

The Slayer logo with the swords is cool...

Sex Pistols should fal lapart, I love them, I absolutely do, butt hey shoudn't tour anymore, they lost their fire, now they don't have much money they start touring again. shame :(

Well, I noticed SOAD was one of the bands that "Should fall apart" in the first post in this thread, and they kind of already have. The chance of them getting back in under 50% now...or says Serj in a recent interview. Everyone else in the band is doing their own thing and already got their own deals. Serj has his solo records coming, Daron and John are doing their own band, and Shavo wherever he wants to be.

"When asked in February 2008 if a reunion was planned any time in the future, Daron Malakian had admitted that System of a Down may never get back together again. He had this to say:

There's no talk of System doing anything. We're not planning on doing anything. If anyone's holding their breath for a System record, they're going to turn blue and pass out. It's a long ways away, if it ever even happens. We don't even talk about it - none of us. This (Scars on Broadway) is my band right now."

Exceprt from Wiki ^

I really loved SOAD alot, but the chances of them getting back together is very slim as of now. Is was good while it lasted and I'm going to see Serj in NYC next week doing his solo album, so I'll see how that turns out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Lol, L-RiC you must be one of the few people that like Linkin Park here.

mah Im a linkin park fan as well and Jonas brothers should be shot

Then you must think it's kinda weird that both Linkin Park and the Jonas Brothers are gonna be on Timbaland's next album. Not on the same track, thank God. And LP gets to be on two songs.

Metallica can go fuck themselves for all I care. They've become nothing but a bunch of whiny bastards.

Edited by L-RiC

what the hell is your problem with linkin park anyway?

sure not ALL thier songs are good or even worth listening but at least 10 of thier songs are good but thier latest album (minuets to midnight) sucked

The reason I stopped enjoying their music is because they turned into a kind of rap/rock hybrid. I mean, when I saw this in concert some years ago...The line-up was Less Than Jake, Korn, Linkin Park, some other band...i forgot, andSnoop Dog. I mean...all these rock fans coming to see a rock concert end up getting rap in their faces. He was pretty much getting booed off the stage. When Linkin park was on they did some rock/rap hybrid songs with some rappers that noone cared about. I do like rap, but to go from the kind of music they had to one they are coming out with now...it just doesn't compare.

They have ALWAYS been a rap/rock hybrid. They've just altered their style a bit. They've mixed it up instead of giving us the exact same stuff over and over. Sure, Chester is getting more whiny as they go, but I still enjoy listening to them. Bleed it Out isn't an amazing song, but it IS a FUN song. And that's all that really matters.

Do Fall Out Boy seriously suck that bad? Because apparently EVERYONE hates them.

You have.... No idea....

Technically perhaps not a band, but Hannah Montana should DIE. No, not as in lose popularity, I mean DIE. Jonas Brothers should get off of their Disney Channel Contract and they actualy might make something of themselves.

Hannah Montana isn't a real person. She's a fictional character portrayed by Miley Cyrus. Who shouldn't die until she does that movie she wants to play in where she has a nude scene. Fuck you for whatever you want to say to me, but I love seeing ittle Disney stars throwing the fingers at them for making them what they are.

Greenday should give it the fuck up already.

Ok I'm just offering my 2 pence on some of the bands I've seen mentioned here.

First off, I don't understand all the hate Linkin Park get. I don't see what's so bad about them. I like them anyway.

Fall Out Boy - well, yeah I don't actually know of a single person who likes them. They are really bad and the lead singer's voice is just retarded and he can't pronounce many things correctly.

MCR - I know a few people who like them, they have 1 or 2 good songs but the rest are just pure shit IMO. A lot of bands are labelled as "emo" just because they have a few lyrics which are emotional. But MCR really is emo music to kill yourself to IMO, it's just depressing, I find it incredibly hard to enjoy a song like that.

Green day - I used to like them when I was growing up but never really listen to them anymore, songs are fairly boring now. And American Idiot (the album) seemed to be a half-arsed attempt at some political shit - leave that shit to bands like SOAD, RATM and Anti-Flag - it's what they're known for.

Metallica - never been a huge fan of theirs but I do like quite a bit of their stuff. They're dickheads when it comes to piracy though.

Iron Maiden - I like them more than Metallica - but yes they do have way too many unnecessary releases. And a number of their albums do only have 1 or 2 good songs on.

SOAD - Seriously what? Can't see what people wouldn't like about them, unless you just don't like that type of music.

Tool - Some of their songs are really weird but others are pretty awesome

I see we have a shit ton of emo and pop-rock haters here...

I hope you mean actual emo bands such as MCR, rather than just labelling all kinds of rock/punk/alternative bands as emo simply because there's possibly a few lyrics that could be classed as 'emotional'.

Oh well, I like quite a few songs from bands that shitloads of people hate (none of the ones we've mentioned in this topic), it's kinda annoying actually :P

Lol, that guy out of Fall Out Boy pronounces "Arms Race" as "Arse Face" some of their songs that I've heard are a pile of emo shite that's unbearable but some aren't too bad. :P

I love Metallica, they had a few off albums and got into a big fight with Napster, but they seem to be coming back to good standards. I doubt they'd ever break up, even if all of them died, they'd still be making albums, some way.

Iron Maiden are pretty cool, but I think they're getting a bit boring now. Should quit while they're ahead and stop making albums.

Ozzy Osbourne, same case as above.

I really hate Linkin Park, sure they're talented and all, but they're just so, boring as fuck.

SOAD are a pretty good band, but Serj's voice does get pretty annoying after a while on some songs, expecially from the first album. Well, they're actually not together at the moment, so I guess they're broken up for now.

I fucking hate MCR, the fucking emo cunts who get fucking pissed off at people for labeling their music emo, which it is...It's not just fucking emo, it's fucking shit.

Green Day are pretty good, until you start listening to American Idiot, fucking pile of horse feces that's fake as shit.

Edited by Cat Licker

LP talented? No fucking, way..

Metallica? tbh it's one of the few metal bands I can be arsed to listen to, I love them, saw themn live and shizzle. I dont care about the napster stuff. Music is fun to listen to.

Green Day were good in like, the 90s. American Idiot got a little boring for me.

I seriously think, Bob Dylan should give it a rest now. I sqw him live too, and wasnt very impressed. Unlike NNeil young who is AWESOME and I also caught live :P

Bahahah yes MCR should stop as well.

Quite honestly, there's a whole bunch of bands I could think of that should quit:

The Jonas Brothers.

Miley Cyrus.

MCR

Chris Brown

Lil Mama

Everybody on KidsBop or KidsPop-whatever the fuck their name is.

And they're fucking really popular. Why, oh why do so many people like these bands. Well, I'll think of more bands that need to quit when I can think more clearly..

Edited by Nate14