Sign in to follow this  
Wheelman101

[SA]New Collab Video

@ wheelie.. Well, All I gotta say is did u recieve my stuff ?, sent it 2 ya thru a PM.....

And plz tell me abt the ggmm file, coz the .txd (for that particular file) doesn't seem to work .

@ All:And hope all you ppl's stuff is good and it surely pwns mine. ;)

AND DON'T THINK I'M STUPID...I HAD A FEW SPARED .REPS, SO PROBABLY A LAST TASK IN STUNTING....:gappy:

Edited by TOXIC

@ wheelman101 :

Man please reply about what I asked...maybe a PM or in the forums itself.

Edited by TOXIC

I was Just womdering, WHY THE F"CK IS WHEELMAN101 NOT REPLYING TO WHAT I JUST ASKED, I KNOW I'M IGNORABLE, but not this much.....If any probs, just tell what u have in mind... <_<

I was Just womdering, WHY THE F"CK IS WHEELMAN101 NOT REPLYING TO WHAT I JUST ASKED, I KNOW I'M IGNORABLE, but not this much.....If any probs, just tell what u have in mind... <_<

lol when you send me crap, anybody who sends me stuff through Pm's i dont reply, AND YESH OK OK

lol when you send me crap, anybody who sends me stuff through Pm's i dont reply, AND YESH OK OK

Ok....am I in?

cha...

Does that mean "Ya"? or Just a bump to the topic...If it was "Ya"...then a beer's comin ur way :coolthumbup: ...thnx...if not, i can do nuttin <_<

Edited by TOXIC

Well I'm out of this collab it's not clear for me. Going to work on my next solo and ask DC my stuff back when he returns.

well, for u I got a word mate, I saw him[DC] active in the gtastunting forums yesterday, even sent him a PM there, but as usual, he's very reserved and won't reply, and he didn't!!

...checked just now

FTW!!!I'm back bitchezzz!

YEAH man! thats something nice happening in here. Not seen you since halfway August. But now you back, thats nice. But how did you fix the problem? or what was it actually?