METAL GEAR SOLID

Dirty Harry

fukin hell thats sounds amazin! btw has ne1 actually completed portable ops?

Yep, 8 times. If you complete it, you unlock some good characters.
:)
You unlock Eva, Teliko (If you have UK Version, you see her pants
:lol:
), Major Zero and some more which I don't really remember.

TM do you know how to input cheatcodes?

(i'm asking this question for my cousin not for me)

Yp pretty damn good game. KONAMI is bringing out an anaversairy pack with MGS1,MGS2: Sons of Liberty, MGS2, Substance, MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS3: Subsistance and an MGS4 Preview demo

Does anyone know if it's coming out in the UK, because I can't find any info on it if it is...

BTW, here are some pics from the 20th anniversary pack:

Before even opening the packaging it’s looking good, the box-set wrapped in a paper obi listing the contents and displaying the series’ 20th anniversary logo:

boxfrontbigbq4.jpg

Taking off the wrapping, the clean silver of the box and the embossed metal plate are revealed more clearly:

boxcleanbigya0.jpg

Lifting the lid reveals the Kojima Productions logo on the back of the lid, and the book which contains the game discs:

innerbigws0.jpg

Inside the disc book you can see the Metal Gear Saga DVD and some illustrations on the inside flap:

discbookbiggj6.jpg

Delving further in, we find a note from Kojima and the case which holds the game manuals:

pamphletsbigyd6.jpg

And here are those manuals, as well as the cover art from the games and a chapter listing for the Metal Gear Saga DVD:

manualsbigmu2.jpg

what’s that nestling at the bottom? It’s Portable Ops in a slinky slipcase:

popsbigbv9.jpg

Looks awesome to me, it'll be a shame if it doesn't come out in the UK, it's basically a must-get for MGS fans.

BTW, here's the link I got those quotes and pics from:

Here

fukin hell thats sounds amazin! btw has ne1 actually completed portable ops?

Yep, 8 times. If you complete it, you unlock some good characters.
:)
You unlock Eva, Teliko (If you have UK Version, you see her pants
:lol:
), Major Zero and some more which I don't really remember.

TM do you know how to input cheatcodes?

(i'm asking this question for my cousin not for me)

Umm, When you're playing the game, in story mode, go to the menu where you select stuff like Mange, Recruit etc, Go onto Recruit, and their you will be able to input a password. I tried it out, but it doesn't work for me for some reason, but I'm sure it will work somehow.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP - NEW MGS4 TRAILER HERE. It's in lovely HD as well. Also, download it from this page HERE if you want.

It's a pretty good trailer, and shows a lot of new characters, some returning, like Metal Gear Ray I noticed from MGS2 which Liquid Ocelot was in, but the MGS humour is also there, an example being Johnny hiding in the oil drum, farting his pants off - not literally, and 'Big Moma' - "Just call me Moma - BIG MOMA!"