Game Problem

Pido

Well I bougth San Andreas and ive played it for hours then I came to this part where yuor doing missions for jizzy and theat one chick thats in the car with yuo starts talkin and her voice is like electronic screechin

I think its becuz the disk is aa little scratched (nothing noticable right away)

could maybe the Game Dr fix this?

and i dont think its the scratches unless the new double layered DVD disk sa is on is way more sensitive.

Well I bougth San Andreas and ive played it for hours then I came to this part where yuor doing missions for jizzy and theat one chick thats in the car with yuo starts talkin and her voice is like electronic screechin

I think its becuz the disk is aa little scratched (nothing noticable right away)

could maybe the Game Dr fix this?

and i dont think its the scratches unless the new double layered DVD disk sa is on is way more sensitive.

Your problem is not your disk. It's your PS2. Even though it has a scratch, mine has many scratches(with a long story behind it), but it works perfectly. I prefer not to use the "Game Dr", when you could just return the disk and get a new one. Try cleaning up you PS2 of dirt and dust. Make sure all of the vents are clear as well.

Here's what you should do:

1. Clean you vents out to prevent overheating. (I prefer you use a can of air that you can find in PC sections in stores for like $5 and just blow the dust free of the vents.)

2. Buy a "laser lens cleaner" at the store. (It should be located in the electronics department. Simply take the disk and insert it into your PS2's drive. The step-by-step instructions should allow you to properly clean you lens.)

3. If none of the above help, try contacting PS2 customer services and explain to them waht had happened. (Either by email or phone.)

4. If THAT doesn't work, just return your game and get a new copy of it. The store SHOULD allow you to recieve a new copy.

5. If all of the above doesn't work, then try getting anew PS2....

Hope that helps!

Edited by Cough7007

2. Buy a "laser lens cleaner" at the store. (It should be located in the electronics department. Simply take the disk and insert it into your PS2's drive. The step-by-step instructions should allow you to properly clean you lens.)

hmm thats what messed up my first PS2, if you strongly believe its your disc then I would take it back to the store you got it from, they can test it there probably and then could give you a replacement copy

• 4 weeks later...