Skateboarding.

Police

What's w/ the little wheels? I never got that, I always used the larger "roller rink" wheels.

Gotta think.. 30 years later.. 30 years later :P

It's just came into be, I guess. They're only 52mm though, not too bad, I'm street all the time, so yeah. I used to use quarter inch risers, but they get in the way, a ton.

Yeah, that's how I skate, with 52mm's...

I play Tony Hawk. But that's about as far as I go.

Lmao, you're so funny dude. Seriously...

I skate, Ollies, Kickflips, Heelflips, 50-50, Smith. Thats it.

Sick man, you should show us some pictures sometime.

I skate, need a board though. I use my friends atm. You guys are gonna laugh but I'm goofy mongo :/ . I actually am a pretty good pusher though and have some style for being mongo.

Atm I only can ollie, kickflip, and heelflip. I've landed a few boardslides and nose slides but I deffinetely haven't mastered those tricks. I'll show you guys my setup when I get a board :) .

I SAY:

there is no such thing as a tip except for the directions of how to: stand, how to basic ollie, and directions on tricks.

you really cant get tips on "style" or "why im falling off"

all of this stuff comes from practice.

when i started skating, i started at the same time as my friend, so we really couldnt help eachother, but i was fine.

it took a while to do tricks because i didnt skate constantly, but i still kept trying, and without much direction (except for the main point) i did things pretty well.

skating is all about practice.

What's w/ the little wheels? I never got that, I always used the larger "roller rink" wheels.

It's just came into be, I guess. They're only 52mm though, not too bad, I'm street all the time, so yeah. I used to use quarter inch risers, but they get in the way, a ton.

I skate, need a board though. I use my friends atm. You guys are gonna laugh but I'm goofy mongo :/ . I actually am a pretty good pusher though and have some style for being mongo.

Atm I only can ollie, kickflip, and heelflip. I've landed a few boardslides and nose slides but I deffinetely haven't mastered those tricks. I'll show you guys my setup when I get a board :) .

(See Bold) So? I'm regular mongo :)

I haven't skated in ages and I'm trying to get back into it. I'm working on my ollies and I might try some boneless later today.

(See Bold) So? I'm regular mongo :)

I haven't skated in ages and I'm trying to get back into it. I'm working on my ollies and I might try some boneless later today.

Bold: Right on man....

I was walkng home today with my friend and we some some kids with a skateboard. I asked if I could use it, anyway I found this fun gap by this car shop. I had to ollie like a curb type thing and then go like a foot or two more because it was rocks and a couple plants growing. The way down was probably like 3 or 4 feet down, it was fun. We skated at the High School for a bit at thier loading dock. Fun stuff...

Edited by Nate10

I hate mongo pushers.

Do you want a slap in the face? Plus your spamming.

I was walkng home today with my friend and we some some kids with a skateboard. I asked if I could use it, anyway I found this fun gap by this car shop. I had to ollie like a curb type thing and then go like a foot or two more because it was rocks and a couple plants growing. The way down was probably like 3 or 4 feet down, it was fun. We skated at the High School for a bit at thier loading dock. Fun stuff...

Lucky, there's not many places to go where I live. Don't come to the middle east for skating.

I hate mongo pushers.

Lucky, there's not many places to go where I live. Don't come to the middle east for skating.

No trust me, there's no places to skate where I live.

I hate mongo pushers.

I'll assume you're mongo. You've obviously never had to pump up to an object that requires a lot of speed: You'll get tangled up and trip on yourself or loose balance. Mongo isn't the right way to skate.

That was hardly a case of spam.

Bold: Lawls, then why not say what you really thought.

mongo makes it harder to get back into stance, it also is horrible for rocky ground because its easy for it to slip, it sometimes turns while your pushing and makes you go in a totally different direction.

No. I don't go in a completely different direction and I can just go in a straight line fine. I can approach ramps fine and everything. I'm a bit odd (To me backside is frontside, much easier for me) but it doesn't mean I have any disadvantages.

I'll assume you're mongo. You've obviously never had to pump up to an object that requires a lot of speed: You'll get tangled up and trip on yourself or loose balance. Mongo isn't the right way to skate.

Yes I have and of course you think it's harder because you don't skate mongo. I can also skate regular fine but when on street I like mongo better.

Look, just because Me and Nate skate in mongo stances doesn't mean we deserve to be stripped of our boards or anything like that, I've seen other skaters not give a crap if I skate mongo. We skate and that's all that should matter.

Back on-topic: Is anybody here obsessed with bonelesses? I can't stop doing them there great.

Edited by Mpilk

• 1 month later...

Ahh! I see this topic is is quite dead :/ . Well thought I would sorta put it back up.

New tricks leaned I guess...fakie sex-change 360 shov-its, I can drop in on halfpipes and bowls(yay haha), and varial kickflip. Not a lot but I'm happy I can do those. I skated last weekend literally the whole weekend around town; best spots were probably the Eureka High School and my friends halfpipe.

So umm, ya.

• 2 months later...

I use to skate a few years back. I'm not as good as I used to be, but I can still land kickflips and heelflips pretty decently. And for some odd reason I've always been able to do an exceptionally long nose manual.

I still love to skate when I get the chance to, though. I'm hoping to assemble a new deck soon. Right now all I have is a set of Tensor trucks. I'm probably gonna go for another Mini Logo or an Alien Workshop deck, with Ricta wheels.

• 1 month later...

I skate alot, well, i used to. before it got rainy.

I brought my board to school so much last year, they took it away for the rest of the year.

So I bought a new one.

And this year theyve taken it away like 5 times.

If theres ever a skateboard or guitar in my premise, I have to be using it or I will get all fidgety.

I can do a lot of tricks though.

I've beat a lot of sponsored people in skate, which is weird why I'm not sponsored.

Not that I really want to be though, because I dont even know what to do for it.