Chris is 19

Chris

I feel so sorry for you. Your 19, so you can drink, drive, have sex, legally. It's way more funnier when it's not legal, then cops come, take you to juviee, then your mum has to bail you out. You get grounded ....

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

WTF? Where do you live? Even in America you can drive and have sex at 16.

Oh thanks everyone including all you late well wishers. Yeah I love sausage fests and such, thanks for all your sex. I got the last laugh since you all have AIDS now lol :lol:

Thanks Urban for that cake though I preferred the NSFW one you showed me earlier, looked delicious, definitely something I wouldn't mind 'eating out' :P

But yeah fairly decent bday, didn't get totally wasted but oh well, tbh didn't really feel like doing that, I'll save that for nights out during Freshers' Week :)

Oh thanks everyone including all you late well wishers. Yeah I love sausage fests and such, thanks for all your sex. I got the last laugh since you all have AIDS now lol :lol:

Thanks Urban for that cake though I preferred the NSFW one you showed me earlier, looked delicious, definitely something I wouldn't mind 'eating out' :P

But yeah fairly decent bday, didn't get totally wasted but oh well, tbh didn't really feel like doing that, I'll save that for nights out during Freshers' Week :)

I lol'd. Now, excuse me while i go cry myself to sleep because i have aids.