Help

ADDY_91

hy guys I arrived is las venturas made some misions & i have hte one with wooozie & i have to exite that freak girl & i fail every time & ia have some misions withe z that nerd & dont wana do them & torenos misions <_< cause their are anoing(excuse the english im romanain & learning)wat to do :mellow:

Yeah, she is if I remember rightly. I can't remember in what capacity though. It's useful enough to date her too - using the Gimp suit trick gets her meter up fairly quickly ,and you can get access to a free Club car, which are actually pretty good and can be upgraded at Wheel Arch Angels in San Fierro.

I would advise not Breaking into the House and Killing her because She is involved in the Bank Mission I think

Lol, n00bs here don't play SA and try to help other people....haah

Well, Let the club car remain where it is, I won't speak on it, but no one ever said get into her house and kill her;

just start the date, she comes outta her house, and then kill her, Woozie will call you, Carl will tell him the situation, then get Carl into her EMPTY house, then steal the card, then GTF outta there, enjoy....

Sorry to topic maker, but the language was totally intended to a f00lish n00b,

And one more thing, NO BITCH IS INVOLVED IN THE ROBBERY, cuz they are thieves with some class.

I would advise not Breaking into the House and Killing her because She is involved in the Bank Mission I think

Lol, n00bs here don't play SA and try to help other people....haah

Well, Let the club car remain where it is, I won't speak on it, but no one ever said get into her house and kill her;

just start the date, she comes outta her house, and then kill her, Woozie will call you, Carl will tell him the situation, then get Carl into her EMPTY house, then steal the card, then GTF outta there, enjoy....

Sorry to topic maker, but the language was totally intended to a f00lish n00b,

And one more thing, NO BITCH IS INVOLVED IN THE ROBBERY, cuz they are thieves with some class.

You're a idiot you know. Cut the guy some slack, he's Romanian dude, he actually said he's not good at speaking English.

And yeah, Millie is vital to the bank Heist. Best way to get the Key Card is to get the Gimp Suit on, and begin to have fun with her. Really, it took me actually days to get the key card of her.

Hey that aint kind of you :angry: , ok guys il try to go with the gimp suit & date :) her but the funny thing is that CJ sais spil it out u filthy worm :lol: :lol:now i think that my mind is messed up the game goes like this i follow her get the gimp suit get to her house & then i spoke her & like saying spil' it out u filthi worm & then i fail the mission :clapping:;)

Date her until She has the Correct amount of Progress (35% I Think). Here are some Ways to increase here Progress Fast.

1. If she wants a Date where she asks to take her out on a Date. Take her to 'World of Coq'. I Used World of Coq to complete her Dating Progress
  2. If she asks for a Date in a Night Club. I think your Dates Over because most of t he Night Clubs are in South Las Ventura's. It may be possible if you have a Car of a Reasonable Speed.
  3. If she asks for a Date where you have to drive her around, Drive her around Places she likes what is North Las Ventura's.
  4. If she asks for you to come into her House for Some "Coffee" do it. It boosts your Progress very well
  5. If you have PS2 Version of GTA:SA, You may (after a Successful Date) Play Multiplayer and Kill her in the Multiplayer Mission this will increase your Progress by a Small Amount.

• 2 weeks later...

As I see your stuck on the last mission from SA. The one in LS where you have to kill tenpenny and all. I will try to explain you in romanian to understand better:

Deci esti la ultima misiune. Trebuie sa te duci la casa lui big smoke si sa il omori. Apoi apare ala de la polite, fura bani si da foc la cladire. Trebuie sa iesi de acolo rapid inainte ca cronometru sa se scurga. Dupa ce ai iesit, Sweet va sari pe masina lu ala si tu va trebui sa il urmaresti. Sweet va sari la un punct iar tu va trebui sa il prinzi. Dupa ce il prinzi, veti schimba locurile si tu va trebui sa tragi cu arma. Aici e aici: Trage intotdeauna in ROTI sau in soferul masinii/motocicletei. Dar mai accesibil e sa tragi in roti. Doar trage in roti si vei vedea ca este mai usor decat sa tragi in masina/motocicleta.

I think this thing it can be provoked by using cheats too. Try that this time to not use cheats, if you used, and see if its working. Good luck. ;)

Edited by Spirit 187