Whats Your GTAVC Criminal Rating

Thomas.

• 3 weeks later...
lol i had like total lier -69828 i dont know what the actual number buts its minus alot!

As far as i know, that kind of rating is obtained when you type cheats. Have u cheated like spawning cars? Maybe that's the reason of your rating

yea that must be it it was on the ps2 version i just wanted to get it over with quick

but on the comp version its like hitman or somethin

holy sh** TFY, capo??? i've never seen such rating,

i'm a right hand man (beyond 50000, but i forgot how much, i think it's around 51000 :lol: ), i play this save game without a cheat at all, fast played missions and a lot of successful mayhem

and that was my 8th save game, the first one was total liar(around -8000) :P

Edited by ArtSweet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It says I'm a cleaner, but the rating is 25000 so im like assassin or something...

EDIT: Just checked it out, I'm a Made Man... wait doesn't someone in GTA say that... I recall hearing "You do this for me, you be a made man"...? Anyone else hear that before?

Edited by hunter88888

• 4 weeks later...
i feel really ashamed with myself mines total liar. i shouldnt have used cheats :o

hey thats the best way to get through the game the first time cheat and get it the fuck over with to explore the city and know your way around then go back and play it throught (someday

mine was total liar-15000 but i think i sunk as low as a mofo bullshitter -1,000,000 i got through the viligate missions bu going panzer ther exit car then type big bang then type panzer repeate enjoy

• 2 weeks later...