New iPods

MishoM

The value of the product is an opinion. I personally think its worth it because I'm able to go on the internet, that feature alone in an iPod is very awesome to me, meaning I think it's worth it. This means I'm spoiled? Rarely do I get enough money to buy something as expensive as an iPod or a gaming console, when I do buy one I always make sure it has what I want. This one does, it has the internet which I've really wanted, the iPhone's interface, it has enough memory for me, and its very thin and light. I never said there was anything wrong with not liking it as much as me, I really like the design and the whole touch screen iPod thing, but theres no reason to argue about it.

It wasn't me who started this, it was Spaz who insulted me. Read the posts over.

The value of the product is an opinion. I personally think its worth it because I'm able to go on the internet, that feature alone in an iPod is very awesome to me, meaning I think it's worth it.

Exactly. It is worth it to YOU, in YOUR OPINION, because it does exactly what you want it to for the price. If it costed $200 more you wouldn't buy it, because that would be a waste of money. In other people's opinion, such as mine and that of Chris82, it isn't worth it because it doesn't do as much as I would want a device for that price to do. See the difference? I would not buy the Touch because it is a waste of money to me. That doesn't mean you are wrong, it can still be very good for you and I'm sure thousands of other people, but not for me. That is the discussion we should have.

It would mean you were spoiled if you thought it was still worth it even if it had a massive price tag. It isn't $1000 good.

Also notice that different people want different things. I have a 5.5g 30gb video iPod, and it does exactly what I want. Maybe if it had FM radio and a slightly bigger screen I would pay a little bit more for it. Maybe if it was 160gb instead of 30gb I would pay more for it, but I don't need 160gb. I don't need Cover Flow and multi-touch and all the things the Touch offers, so there is no point in me buying it. You would be spoiled if you bought it when you already had one that was good enough for you.

It wasn't me who started this, it was Spaz who insulted me. Read the posts over.

Spaz's sarcastic remark about the value of a Touch is not insulting you... it is a sarcastic remark about the value of a Touch.

The first personal insult that was said was "Oh fuck, there goes chris82, ruining another topic for no fucking reason. Do you get a boner after doing this?", which you said. You may have noticed that this is not in the Warzone, so you are NOT permitted to swear or flame or insult anybody, which you did. Fancy a warning?