Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Harry

Sports

I was thinking if Rockstar enabled the players to play sports in the game, like baseball, american football. These sports could be just mini games.

Would you like to see this happenning?

This would be a great feature though it would suck if it gets too detailed and complicated.

OOPS! Did i just whack you in the head accidentally with a bat? Its not about the sport :P

Edited by I'm a slide

Well, since basketball was in San Andreas, some sports can be in GTA IV but really only ones that only need to consist of one player. When playing baseball, there can be some machine that throws baseballs so you can hit them. I'm not sure about putting Soccer/Footy or American Football in there because the most you can do, really, is kick the soccer ball into the goal or in American Football, you can just try to kick a field goal or something. It would seem pointless.

I'm gonna have to say no on this idea. I didn't like basketball from SA, considering there was nothing to be gained from it.

However, I guess we could still play American Football like this: Kill someone, use the murder weapon as the ball, and push through all of the civilians while the cops chase you. You get a touchdown if you can get to a car.

I'm gonna have to say no on this idea. I didn't like basketball from SA, considering there was nothing to be gained from it.

I agree.

Though, I would like the NASCAR type racing kinda like in VC. The racing inside the Hyman Stadium was one of my favorite things to do.

Yeah, the basketball was just to put something different in, maybe you could verse someone form the hood' in a game, then if you lose you could 'blow a cap in their arse'. I dunno. Seems like a crappy idea. It should just have pool and that it.

This game shouldn't include any sort of Sports because like Spaz The Great Said its not a Sport Game. Its a GTA Game. Diferences between Sports Games and GTA Games.

GTA Games you can Shoot People

Sport Games you can win Rubbish Virtual Trophies by Playing Tennis

If I'd want to play sport games I'd play sport games. They're much more realistic and detailed than some idiotic attempt of implementing sports into GTA.

Agreed with Slayer and Spaz : Keep Sports to Sports, GTA to GTA, don't expect it to get messed up. Though it'll be nice to see some new features, but not sports like SA.

Remember, things will be different ?

And R* have mentioned to keep it as real as possible....as far as I know

A few sports would be alright in GTA. I think making it too sporty doesn't really make it Grand Theft Auto, more like Fifa 07, NBA live etc. I think only a few sports would be better.

it would be cool if you could bet things like guns,cars,etc.. and then if you didnt have a lot of cash that would be a good way of trying to win some stuff

you could do this playing sports, poker,etc...

Gta IV isn't going to be rag to riches.

Yeah it would be a Good Idea Gambling but like DeAtH said it's not going to be Rags To Riches. This is Liberty City We are Talking about "Worst Place in America". I don't see Any Sports Appearing apart from a Re-Appearance of Golf.