stupid games

Ivan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never played "True Crime NY", how does it compare to the first one?

It's okay. It doesn't stack up to the first one, but it does have better cheats, optional auto-aim, and the ability to buy weapons, cars, fighting styles, and clothes. Not to mention a more sensible control scheme.

Edited by Donkey Porker

Playstation 1 games for me:

Explosive Racing, Mission: Impossible, Speed Freaks, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Tomorrow Never Dies, Vanishing Point.

Explosive Racing = next to impossible to finish 1st, Computer seems to cheat.

Mission: Impossible = teeth gnarlingly frustrating, frequent restarts and reloads.

Speed Freaks = woeful handling.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park = irritating to jump, 3rd or 4th level impossible to complete.

Tomorrow Never Dies = rubbish Bond impersonator, boring levels and tedious level design.

Vanishing Point = Worst. Handling. Ever.

Okay, so we all agree DRIV3R sucks w/ bad dental work.

The handling gripe applies to Forza for me. It started out good, but as I progress in the game I end up w/ a bunch of 800 HP

hellbeasts I can't keep on the track & like most racing games the AI cars had perfect handling. At least Gran Turismo 4 had

the mega-turbo code that sent 'em into a hairpin at 300 MPH when they pissed me off.

Okay, so we all agree DRIV3R sucks w/ bad dental work.

The handling gripe applies to Forza for me. It started out good, but as I progress in the game I end up w/ a bunch of 800 HP

hellbeasts I can't keep on the track & like most racing games the AI cars had perfect handling. At least Gran Turismo 4 had

the mega-turbo code that sent 'em into a hairpin at 300 MPH when they pissed me off.

UO is a wuss :o.

Seriously though, i really am no better. You know you just weren't meant to play GT4 when your best mate laps you countless times...

Toca Race driver 3 pisses me off. I like to play dirty, try a PIT manouver once in a while, whn i'm really trying to push first place... However, no matter how many times i try, i always spin off. Now, if an AI car does that to me, oh no... I end up as flaming wreckage...

ARGH!

But the game itself isn't too bad.

UO is a wuss :o.

Bring it, scooty puff jr!

I will say one thing for Forza. It feels good ramming one over-priced road turd into another. :evil:

Bring it....

*whips out the modstick* *deeply resents 'scooty puff' remark*

Muhahaha... :evil:

I never got Prince of Persia really, the gameplay and storylines seem to be repeated over and over...and it takes like 10 seconds to tell you you just got killed. I do own T2T, but... I'd give it nothing above average...

I'll keep that in mind. Early on when you're racing Celicas & cars like that it's pretty good. I just hated having cars that

wouldn't stay on the track, like the Sledgehammer 'Vette. The cars that would benefit most from wings & spoilers were

prohibited from having them.

The demo for "Test drive Unlimited" looked good, the only game so far where a Shelby Cobra Roadster (289 Cobra here)

drove decently. In GT4 they're squirly at best & in Forza almost undriveable.

Any comments on TDU? Pick it up or don't bother?

50 cent bullet proff is an extremly stupid game since your always trying to aim well the other guy is shooting at you

And it's just a money spinning extension of a franchise based on some guy who everyone loves for his

lack of

talent.

Stupid games?

*rifles through hundreds of DVD cases*

Just.... movie based games, really... Again, just rushed, moneyspinning bullshit.

50 cent bullet proff is an extremly stupid game since your always trying to aim well the other guy is shooting at you

And it's just a money spinning extension of a franchise based on some guy who everyone loves for his

lack of

talent.

Meh, I think 50 Cent is an alright rapper. I mean, I like a few of his songs, but he's nowhere near my favorite.

Yeah, I played 50 Cent: Bulletproof too. God, that game was HORRIBLE. Bad controls, nonexistant AI, and just an stupid premise to begin with.