gta vcs sucks

Ivan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I like about Vic is that he is nobody's bitch, the story wasn't to bad.

Um, all through the first half of the game he's nothing but a bitch. What are you talking about?

You're my bitches bitch, figure that one out tough guy! Martinez to Vic Vance near the start of the game.

Sure, VCS had it's blemishes, and it was a way off perfect. But it was a great work nonetheless... It didn't give the sense of nostalgia that it should have from Vice City, but then again neither did LCS from III. So, i kinda expected that in a way.

LCS sucked, this one had some cooler stuff, "but these latest updated gta games" a far away from being near at the level, like VC-GTA3orSA -_-

LCS owned ass. IMO, it was / is better than VCS. ^ consider that they were PSP tittles ported to PS2, so the full developer potential couldn't be realised.... I hate it when people don't consider that R* are working to a very minimal amount of space...

A thing that's pretty damn lame, is that Vic always talk's about not wanting to kill people, doo drugs and so on. Right before he go doing one of these crimes, I mean come on rockstar!.. There are lots of places for improvements...VCS doesen't suck i'ts actually sometimes funny and new things, have been mixet with old stuff and thats a+.. It brings some things we missed in LCS...Last thing im looking forward hearing news about gta4, but as now VCS is a great timekiller while, we whait(hopefully) for true greatness!! :cigar:

LCS sucked, this one had some cooler stuff, "but these latest updated gta games" a far away from being near at the level, like VC-GTA3orSA -_-
LCS owned ass. IMO, it was / is better than VCS. ^ consider that they were PSP tittles ported to PS2, so the full developer potential couldn't be realised.... I hate it when people don't consider that R* are working to a very minimal amount of space...
Quess I overreacted a bit, about how much LCS sucked, but come on I doesen't beat VCS :nope:

Your avi & sig tell me you're just a little biased.

BTW, welcome & enjoy.

lol, maybe i am a little biased, i just love the city in itself more than anything. i think it has the best laid back atmosphere of any gta city, and the fact that vcs has all these great new features and excelent storyline just sweetens the deal.

but i really dont care if people say it sucks, everyone is allowed their own opinion, all that really matters to me is that i like the game. :yup:

Both LCS and VCS were made for the psp as what rockstarrem said which is limited so you won't get a game better the SA in size and etc... They were both good games.

From what I think they were made to fill in some gaps in the GTA series or made to keep Gta fans busy while Rockstar worked on GTA 4

• 5 months later...

ok guys dont shoot me when i post this...

i absolutely hated vice city! i thought it was a big piece of wank

i bought VCS very cautiously...

VCS was fuvkin amazing i loved it to bits and thought it was better than LCS the only thing i didnt like anout it was the mission "light my pyre" pissed me off but it was awesome much much better than the crap in a box that was VC...