America's Bomb Vs's Russia's Vaccum bomb

Wheelman101

Just a day after Russia unleashed the father of all bombs, the USA revealed its new 14-ton super bomb, bigger than the Russian vacuum bomb. These two bombs are the closest things to a nuclear bomb.

Russian Vacuum bomb

but no, i do not have any footage of this new bomb, but hell, this thing must be huge. But i do know that this new american bomb would be launched by 65-70 stealth bombers.

oh and, its official, Iran will be nuked And America Plans to invade Iran

Quote from CNN

officials are making plans to attack Iran as early as next summer, since Washington believes diplomatic efforts have failed.
Edited by wheelman101

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/sys...ions/blu-82.htm

These even generate a "mushroom" cloud.

The US dropped these in Desert Storm. One target was near a British unit who swore "THEY NUKED 'EM, THE BLOODY

YANKS NUKED "EM!! As part of Psy-Ops, the US would drop leaflets (in multiple languages) warning that the most powerful

conventional bomb in the world will be dropped on their location in 24 hours, & asked if would they like to surrender. After

the bombing, another batch of leaflets would be dropped stating they had just been bombed w/ most powerful conventional bomb in the world & asked if they would like to surrender now.

The bombs were the size of a VW Microbus & originally used to clear dense jungle for construction units to start building

airstrips.

BOOM BABY!!

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I've read about that vacuum bomb in the newspaper and the last sentance was "Unlike the nuclear bomb, vacuum bomb doesn't pollute enviroment." Made me wonder how cheap will the human life become very soon and will people actually start to pay to get killed?

It already happens. It's called euthanasia. People with terminal illnesses who do not wish to suffer go to euthanasia clinics to be killed 'peacefully'

Banned / illegal in most countries, though there are a surprising abundance in Austria, where euthanasia is legal, so people willingly travel there to be killed.

And they pay for it. Kinda sad, dont'cha think?

Off topic.

On topic.

f you're gonna nuke the f*ck outta somebody, I'm sure the last thing you worry about is how it's gonna pollute the environment... And considering how we've 'messed it up' already ( I don't think it's that bad, we're just being made to feel guilty to stop it getting properly serious) then it shouldn't be that big a deal whether the desolate, post - nuke wasteland is polluted or not.