Favourite Pokemon?

Slyde

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second generation of pokemon were pretty cool too IMO. Pokemon like Scizor and Steelix (further evolutions and pre evo's like Pichu and Electrokid (?? Not sure if that's the right name). Ruby kept me busy for 80 hours or so. Then I started to think they were overdoing it. But it had some pretty cool things they added (and May is hawt), but diamond and pearl are just trying to suck the last dollars/euros/pounds out of the pockets of the people who once loved it.

Oh, and Firered and Leafgreen weren't that nice at all IMO. Got bored with in 5 hours..

Yeah, and I apparently caught Mewtwo way faster than I ever did in the original Red (Less than 15 hours). And that was without the MissingNo. glitch. Hey wait, can we add that to our lists? I mean, MissingNo. did give us unlimited Master Balls and Rare Candies...even though it fuck up your game completely if you caught it.

I've got 106 hours on Pokemon Diamond....Top favorites:

(All of the first generation baby starters'Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle')

Scyther

Persian

Charizard

Garchomp

Gyarados

Arcanine

Blaziken

Milotic

Blastoise

Mew

Alakazam

Darkrai

Entei

Lucario

Aerodactyl

(all eevee's and evo's of it)

Spiritomb

Galade

(Basically all of the legends)....

I've got 106 hours on Pokemon Diamond....Top favorites:

(All of the first generation baby starters'Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle')

Scyther

Persian

Charizard

Garchomp

Gyarados

Arcanine

Blaziken

Milotic

Blastoise

Mew

Alakazam

Darkrai

Entei

Lucario

Aerodactyl

(all eevee's and evo's of it)

Spiritomb

Galade

(Basically all of the legends)....

Pokemon I don't know marked in bold.

So expect for melotic, all those others are new, right?

Ah, I can still name all of the one's up to Hoen. Used to love Pokemon, I still play it as well. Sad to say. Not the new DS one's though, they are some sucky Pokemon. I used to like:

Raquaza

Pichachu (Whatever game I had, I had at least one lv 100 one)

Pidgeot

Hitmonchan

Zapdos

Pichu

Elekid

Ho-Oh

Manectric

Salamence

Metagross

Wow, shit, I haven't been into Pokemon for 7 years or so. After they passed 150 I said "FUCK THAT!"

I can't really remember many of the Pokemon, but Gengar was pretty kick ass.

gengar.jpg

I still have a binder full of those cards. I had to of spent at least $200 on all that...hopefully it's all worth money some day. :P

LOL, Mr. Mime.

122...Mr.Mime.jpg

Mew 2 FTW!

mew2.gif

Pfff...I prefer originals. :D

mew.gif

Edited by Original GTA Master

And i lol'd at mudkip. So hard.

You a /b/tard?

I'm trying to find my old gameboy and crystal, I loved that game. I only liked the originals not like ruby and stuff they were all crap compared to the others IMO and the pokemon just look stupid as if they spent 1 minute on each.

Crystal isn't an "original".... Infact, if you consider Crystal an "original", isn't Ruby just as much an original? The originals were green, red, blue, and yellow, I think. I include Yellow because the only difference it had was it was more based on the TV show. Lolz, a game based on a tv show based on a game.

I hated all the English names of the "new" Pokemon. The old ones aren't that bad, Pikachu, Zapdos, Mew, Caterpie, blahblahblah. But Ho-oh? Fucking CHRIST. Give me a break. Garchomp? What first grader is naming these things like snack cakes and the things you'd do to them? I prefer their Japanese names.

-.- Okay, which of you fags let another /b/tard in? Seriously, I'm really wishing me and Chris never introduced this place to /b/..... -.-

Anyways. Ask Nate10 who "Garchomp" is, he posted it in his list, I've never heard if him, and I'm rather happy I haven't. On a brighter note, we watched like TWO HOURS of original Pokemon episodes a few days ago on CARTOON NETWORK. Yeah. Seriously. They were playing OLD EPISODES. They played the FIRST EPISODE.

-.- Okay, which of you fags let another /b/tard in? Seriously, I'm really wishing me and Chris never introduced this place to /b/..... -.-

Anyways. Ask Nate10 who "Garchomp" is, he posted it in his list, I've never heard if him, and I'm rather happy I haven't. On a brighter note, we watched like TWO HOURS of original Pokemon episodes a few days ago on CARTOON NETWORK. Yeah. Seriously. They were playing OLD EPISODES. They played the FIRST EPISODE.

:o The first episode!!!

The good old days when Pikachu was a bitch. :P