Drugs

Dirty Harry

Yes, collecting drugs was in virtually all of the 3rd-person GTAs. Hidden packages were cocaine, pretty much. And you did a lot of drug running. In VCS you could run a drug empire for Christ's sake!

Yeah, it seems like Rockstar keeps adding more and more to this element of the game and I don't see how much more they can go with it other than adding in the ability for players to use the drugs in the game. But maybe pedestrians will just use them this time around. That'd be sort of funny to see every once in a while...something new. Hell, maybe it’ll be out of the game all together this time. They might not aim for the whole drug thing this time around, just stick to grand theft auto.

In VCS I did run a drug empire for Christ's sake! :lol:

But seriously...

R* has established a president for drugs. JT could make a big deal out of it in GTA4, but then he'd also have to explain why

it's a big deal now but in the games before. He's a jackass, so expect it anyway.

In R*'s defense the games are based on being a serious felon & part of that is the drug trade. On top of that, they left out

key details on making a deal so if anyone tried...BUSTED!! As long as you can keep it in the context of being just a video

game, drugs are no bigger an issue than killing people, hookers or stealing cars. In Scarface I'm doing quite well in the

"coke business"

Do this stuff in real like, you're gonna have problems.

hi everyone, first time posting on these forums

anyway, i think you should be able to take drugs, steroids to improve your performance, and other drugs just for fun like weed to make everything slow and wobbly. it would be cool if you could take lsd and then start hallucinating, seeing loads of weird colours and people apearing out of nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be kind of cool to see. Maybe if you could, buy drugs, do drugs, make drugs, sell drug. Go buy some material, do a little mini game thing, boom you've made drugs and you can now go sell them to junkies on the corner and in the back alley. When you get to be a big time drug dealer, you can set up deals, via cell phone, and make drops and transactions. What's more, it could even effect the story line. That would be freakin sweet.