Sign in to follow this  
Angry Gorilla

Chris Crocker

Every YouTuber will know who Chris Crocker is.

He's an obnoxious cross-dressing Britney Spears fanboy, famous for his 'LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE' video and his shitty attitude, even going as far as to posting a video called 'Eat My Cornhole', at the time of posting he currently has over 47796 subscribers and over 3,140,679 channel views.

He has been poked fun at by FOX news and also by other people, such as Seth Green and Perez Hilton, and many YouTubers has posted comments on how much they hate him, and there's even a YouTube account made dedicated to Chris Crocker haters, where they can post comments on how much they hate him.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

HIS CHANNEL

Chris Crocker's channel

Sorry if I accidentally spammed.

Yeah he basically got most of his fans before this video, his vids mainly consist of advices and conclusions about life, and random crazy shit. Some of them even makes sense. But vids like ''brotherly love'' makes me sick and vids like ''snap and pose'' makes me laugh. He writes in his profile that he's here to entertain, which he does, so i cant really say how much he acts in all those vids. To conclude - bright personality which obviously attracts ''grey'' people (fans), obviously needs mental therapy.

Edit: Obviously his daddy aint at home, cause otherwise he would beat the shit out of him, at least i would.

Edited by QuickDeath

Cause he's a fucking retard, look how he treats hes grandmother, and fucking his own brother isnt quite normal too you know.

Let me get this straight, he had sex with his own brother...

Didn't find that vid on his profile.

But now is the time to :sick:

Can't find it in his Videos, he must have deleted it (thankfully) but the fact he had sex with a sibling (who is probably severely traumatised) is truly barbaric and disgusting, to me its worse than Pedophilla or even Corpophilla (When someone has a fetish for eating poo)

Anyways here is the 'Eat My Cornhole' video

It seems that he made it viewable only to his friends, it says 'This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.' when i click on it through the link below the many video responses.

It's true, anyone can be famous these days. It's funny, and I have the say the re-makes my comedy networks have been terrific, but hands down it is just pathetic.

Retard.

He was on the radio this morning (Don't ask me why) and he says that he was acting in every video he made. I don't believe him. He thinks he's 'The new Christ', what a freakin' dipshit. He should go die.

Good to see that I'm not the person who people hate the most, in case of annoying, I'm nothing in front of this Crocker [thanks to myself], sorry if this is spam.

btw @ Quickdeath : you've got a nice quote in your SIG mate.

*lols at F*cking for Virginity*

Guys a fucking tosser, and I hate him. No words can express the disgust I have for that waste of flesh. He's putting on an act in each of his videos, and he's loving it at the moment because of the huge amount of attention he's receiving. He looks like a fucking freak as well, I can't stand people who dress up like him.

I'll be surprised if the Crockodile himself logged here to flame us GTA fans here, but then he'd get banned immediately as soon as he pokes his head out of the snow.

He'll post another piece of garbage in another 5 days I'm sure.