Is GTA4 out of line for the Jack Thompson mission?

jeffb83

It's funny, and probably for most also fun. Getting rid of the guy who wanted to stop the release of the game.

If I were him I wouldn't see it as a personal attack. But naturally, I wouldn't be happy with it, by far.

Maybe not killing buy merely robbing or ditching (what would eventually lead to him dying). Kidnap or something.

"I'm Jack Thompson, I heard there was a game character that is an atourney in GTA IV. He gets killed. I feel that represents me. Why is Rockstar Games always pickin on me and personally attacking me? I'm gonna sue them." BOOOO HHHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack Thomson is a fuckin fagot! He needs to stop hounding Rockstar and get a fuckin life. Why do people like him always gotta fuck it up for everyone else just because they believe in some fictisious bullshit they made up in their own mind?!!!!! This pisses me off so badly. Can you believe the absense of balls on that Jack Thompson?! He thinks that Rockstar is personally attacking him because he hates them. They have never done anything to his sorry ass. He thinks it's ok to attack someone but if they react it's the most hanus hate crime in history. He is one paronoid mofo. Rockstar is'nt attacking you Jack. Now grow up and stop being a little titty baby.

Sorry I had to get that out of my system. :D

Edited by fatalgamer

JT goes into released GTA then first mission is kill anti-gamer and then JT sees its JT himself, that would be fun.

It's not the first mission. First missions are never as fun as killing some whiny little douchebag in GTA. And he already saw that it's himself. So why would he need to see?

It makes you wonder why, if JT was so pissy about this game, he was looking around for media and articles directly related to it. Even though there's not a hope in hell of him being able to change anything.

This no different than Mad TV parodying Jonbenet (spelling?) Ramsey's parents. If anything, JT's attention will only sell a

few more copies of the game. As soon as GTA4 goes to PC, someone needs to make a script mod where a "JT like" idget

meets the "Gimp" from Pulp Fiction, except this guy doesn't escape.

As long as R* doesn't outright threaten the guy, he's fair game.

"If the First Amendment can protect a scumbag like ME, imagine what it could do for all you nice people!" - Larry Flint,

after the US Supreme Court threw out Rev. Jerry Falwell's liable suite.

You know, I think that one should ask "What was he doing looking around for GTA IV articles anyways?" What a deuch.

Bold: He doesn't really have much of a life. You know, considering that all he does is try to take down the entertainment industry and fails miserably at it.

Italics: Douche

Edited by Donkey Porker

I really don't think so.

Being a Libertarian I believe R* has every right to put anything they want into their games.

If people are offended by it or do not like it they can simply make the choice to not buy it.

Besides wouldn't we all want to kill him?

If I were stranded on an island with him and I had a gun and one bullet, I would shoot him over that nights meal.